My new bubbler and sick grinder

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 420 flame, Aug 5, 2012.

1. #1 420 flame, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    Today i got a nice bubbler and awsome 3 stage grinder with pyramid cutters and a huge kief catcher. I picked up the bubbler for 65$ and the gringer was 40$. What do u think. I love them either way. Im super baked right now so they must work well
    [​IMG]

2. [quote name='"420 flame"'] they work well[/quote]

they must! You forgot pics!

3. Im postin the pics. It keeps saying upload failed hmmm

4. Ok im going to my computer now to post the pica phones being stupid

5. Upload to imageshack, copy direct url and paste.

6. Cant do it from my phone. Ill post them better tommarow. I gotta sleep. Got work in mornin

7. Ok. 1 pic is up of the bubbler. I almost would consider it a bong though. Its just a downstem with a carb. It was marketed as a bubbler though. I love it either way

8. An awesome start to a collection man! Keep it up and save that cash:)

9. Fyi, a pyramid grinder is the cheaper of the styles and sounds wayyy expensive for a 3stage..Sharp hurricane-shaped grinders are the best.

haven't seen glass with a rubber grommet in a long time :p

Honestly for that price I'd get one of my lhs mini roors for 50.

10. I really like the ginder alot! And i know its a bit exepensive. But i liked them and it was an impulse buy

11. Which shop is this, if you don't mind me asking? Been thinking about something new.. That sounds nice :smoking:

12. I see the little roors at almost all my LHS for around that price. They're cool little pieces. I'm in NJ

13. Im in NJ. I got my piece in atlantic city

14. Lol oh word. I'm in the northernmost part of the state

15. My grinder and bubbler setup. Just smoked

Attached Files:

16. My grinder

Attached Files:

17. Cool little party me an my buddies had. With a good amount of weed and our 3 bongs/bubblers we had pipes there and rolled up joints too. It was a really cool variety thing

Attached Files:

18. [quote name='"420 flame"']Cool little party me an my buddies had. With a good amount of weed and our 3 bongs/bubblers we had pipes there and rolled up joints too. It was a really cool variety thing[/quote]

And the bong on the right thats blue. Thats mine too

19. #20 DirtyB, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    What legitimately sparked your interest to buy these? I'm not being a dick, but seriously head shops are making a fortune by ripping people off due to lack of knowledge.
    Soul shine family glass provides travel tubes and beakers that are like $85 with a showerhead downstem shipped.
    Which is far better compared to most shit people pay twice the amount for.