My new Bubble Cloner

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by larryg420, Dec 1, 2008.

1. I've been having some trouble lately with my cloning.:rolleyes:
    I built a 6 clone Bubble Cloner to try it this way.
    Its a 3gal tub,i used 6-3"net pots,1-10" air stone,1 30-60gal air pump and the tops i cut from the holes to hold the clones in the net pots.
    For the water i added Green Light rooting solution w/Indole-3 Butyric Acid at 1/4 strength [880ppm].
    I'll let you know if they live and how they root.:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. looks good hope it works well for you

what are the white thing made out of.

3. They are from the holes i cut,the top was white before i painted it flat black;).
    The bottom was clear and i painted it black also.
    This site has so much information i can think of stuff like this:rolleyes:.
    I made Bubble Buckets from things i learned here and they are doing great,better than my soil less growing plants.

4. Well i lost 2,didn't have them close enough to the water.
    But i replaced them with 2 new ones.
    The other 4 are doing good but no roots yet:( 7 days later.I just cut 12 today to put in a soil less mix.I'll see if they do better.

5. :hello:Nice and clean bucket. Hope your clones do well. How much did it totally cost you in whole for this bucket? Id like to build one when my little ones are more mature.

6. Air pump $20
    Air stone & Hose $3.50
    Bucket $3.50
    Net pots 6-$3.00
    Total $30.00
    I need to make a better dome to keep the humidity up.

7. Looks like it works:D.
    Looked at them this morning and this one has roots,5 about 1/8th of an inch;).
    Another week and it goes in a BB:smoke:

Attached Files:

8. Hey what up.
    I just made a bubble cloner also, i made a thread about it but when you put them in there do you dip the cuttings in rooting gel or anything? Or add any superthrive?
    I usually go straight water before i made the bubble cloner and it worked fine.

Edit
    AH wtf i shoulda read your thread first before asking. lol sorry.