My New Bub

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 402Dank, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Just purchased in a new bubbler from my LHS. :D I liked the look of it so just went for it. What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. Buy some screens. That hole looks wider than octomom's

3. Agreed. I don't understand why someone would design a piece with such a large hole.

4. You can actually see that the bowl is more of a hot hit style one judging from the pics. I think the bottom of the bowl is solid while there are some holes in the walls of the bowl.

Looks like it is for full melt to be honest.

5. Looks like you can drop the head or the counterweight of a v3 highly educated ti nail and take dabs from that! Other than that, its meh. Nothing fancy. Looks like a medicali, but cheaper

6. LMAO that is definitely for concentrates, the bowl looks like a hot hit slide.

7. O, yeah looks like a hot hit

8. Are you guys serious!? i thought those holes were to keep the bottom clean and the glass really doesnt seem thick enough to heat up. Ive been using it as a normal bubbler and it works fine. id be surprised if it was for concentrates because it was pretty cheap!

9. I would love to see a milk pic/ vid :)

10. Haha wow very strange, I'm sure it will work fine that way as well.

If you look up hot hit slides they look like that, people put full melt in the bottom of it then hit that will a hot hit wand.