My New Bowls- Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ufcandweed, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Hey guys I was in Atlantic City a few days ago and picked up some pretty nice glass bowls and since I'm relatively new to toking I wanted to know what you guys thought of the pieces and the deals- any feedback would be highly appreciated- thanks!

Here are the deals I got:

The bigger one with the blue, orange, and white stripes was 15 bucks.

The smaller one with the red and white stripes was 5 bucks.

Also if I were to sell these how much do you think would be a good price (keep in mind if I were to sell one of them it would be to a first time smoker probably)..

Thanks a lot!!!!!

Attached Files:

• r.jpg
      r.jpg
      File size:
      88.4 KB
      Views:
    • rr.jpg
      rr.jpg
      File size:
      88.7 KB
      Views:
    • rrr.jpg
      rrr.jpg
      File size:
      90.1 KB
      Views:
    • rrrrr.jpg
      rrrrr.jpg
      File size:
      94.4 KB
      Views:
    • s.jpg
      s.jpg
      File size:
      95.7 KB
      Views:
    • sa.jpg
      sa.jpg
      File size:
      93.8 KB
      Views:
    • saaa.jpg
      saaa.jpg
      File size:
      91.7 KB
      Views:
    • saa.jpg
      saa.jpg
      File size:
      84.4 KB
      Views:
  2. i dig em man. pack them both and get em passin around haha. good choices though :wave:

3. hahaha thanks a lot man I appreciate the quick and good feedback :smoke:

4. THose are nice pieces dude have fun with those :smoking:

5. haha thanks man I will :smoke:

6. blaze em up. Nice dude. UFC is the shit also.

7. Those are nice pieces, to answer the question.. Id charge 25 for the big one and 20 for the small one. If their a first timer they wont want to spend 30+ for the same thing in a Headshop! good luck!

8. Holy shit. I thought this was that one thread I posted in not 5 minutes ago. There are so many more pictures in this one. Nice bowls. "Piece" (I thought of that on my own... very high.)

9. yeah their legit yunnnns

10. Not cutting you down but did you get these at a gas station?

11. #11 Lord_voltan, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010
    Don't name them. Seriously every bowl, dougout and bong I have ever owned has been killed or lost. A name is bad luck, at least IMO. If you are gonna sell em 25 and 20 sounds fair, but if they are dirty at least clean em'.

Lastly this goes without saying but get a pouch or case for the pieces. especially if they will travel a lot with you. Glass is an investment in art, you gotta take care of it.

Also I was not there when you bought the bowls, but when I bought my first one it took me a while. They do look kinda generic, and it is hard to find uniqueness among head shops. But if those in a sense spoke to you then by all means don't let anyone else tell you differently.

Buying my first pipe, reminded me of fuckin' harry potter and letting the wand chose you. (On that note, I miss bluebeard the pirate pipe.)

12. Pipe's are a pain in the ass to smoke IMO, But they look so damn cool, !

13. i think they are the more easy to smoke, but joints win on the easyness of smoking

OP: them are some nifty pipes dude deffinetly worth the price