My new book: Drylor The First Artifact

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by Winfield, May 3, 2011.

1. Well, this forum is made for Books, so I figured I’d share my newest release here. It’s not a short story but an actual novel that I wrote myself. It is about a man that suffers amnesia and struggles to regain his memory throughout the story. As he does, he realizes that his brother has become corrupted and is on team Jacob, which of course he just can’t stand for since he loves Edward. (No, really I’m just kidding)

Back to being serious, Throughout the book, the main character, Von slowly gathers his memory back and makes it his mission in life to end his brother’s heartless massacres and stop him from destroying the world of Drylor.

If you like Fantasy and Action Adventure type books then I almost guarantee this book will not disappoint. It has a great story line, it is fast paced and filled with great description of the lush landscapes of Drylor and the creatures that inhabit it.

If I have perked your interests here is what the back of the book says and also a picture of the front cover!

[​IMG]

When a man wakes up inside a cage that is being carried through
    an underground city, he has no idea where he is or what has
    happened to him. As Von, a victim of amnesia, is taken to a jail
    cell to await his fate amongst elves, humans, dwarfs, gnomes, and
    halflings, he is told he is a member of the Royal Guard of Genisus.
    It is not long before he is transported to the palace where he
    meets an impatient king who eventually returns him to his jail
    cell while deciding his destiny.

As Von’s memory slowly returns, he discovers that he is the only
    one who can protect Drylor—a world that abandoned him—
    from its greatest evil, his own brother. Through his journey to the
    truth, Von meets an unlikely group of friends who are willing
    to sacrifice everything to help him stop his brother Scarlet
    from annihilating the only world they have ever known.

As Von’s past becomes clear and reveals his future, he soon
    realizes the only way he can end his brother’s heartless
    massacres is to find him and kill him.

The book is for sale through all major online retailers, so you can buy a copy from Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or any other book retailers. If you're too lazy to look it up then here is a link to the barnes and nobles website where you can place an order:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Drylor/Ryan-Tomasella/e/9781450299923/?itm=1&USRI=drylor+the+first+artifact#TABS