My new bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by magoo657, Nov 18, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416343570.406275.jpg

Cheech, 7mm, 3 honeycomb perks, tornado spinner/ice catcher, stemless. Paid $200

What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. the price tag is still on it :p

3. #3 magoo657, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2014
    Hahaha yep!

4. Dope piece man, tell us how it rips!

5. I feel like you only really need 1 honeycomb, 3 would be sooo smooth though, but obviously more drag that a single honeycomb. As for the spinning splash guard, those are sick they make every hit look so cool. Nice pickup cheech makes good glass

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks, I was looking for a really smooth hit.. And it's 7mm! Which is part of the reason I bought it.

Although the splash guard is not working, I think I need to put less water in.

7. I'm thinking that it was made in China.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Who cares if your not a dumbass with it. it's not going to break...

• Like Like x 2
  9. I think he was only telling you you overpaid a hundred bucks. And apparently you care or you wouldn't have made a fuckin thread.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #10 wumboshouse, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2014
    There is about a 125-150% markup price on that bong. I've seen other China glass bongs similar to that in the double digit dollars. You can get a variety of German Roor's for cheaper and the same price, for just an example. Nice bong though.

11. #11 magoo657, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2014
    It was actually my friend who bought it for $200 but he sold it to me for $90

EDIT: I should I stated this in the OP.

12. Or was it stolen?  Hmmm...  Why would he buy a brand new bong for $200 then turn around and sell it to you for $90 with the original tag still on it.  Your story is falling apart.  Tell us what really happened.  You overpaid didn't you?  It's ok, we have all overpaid for things.

13. because Chinese glass in made in the same way other Chinese products are... child labor. there was a 12 year old Asian girl working a torch to make that piece man. 

14. There is no proof of this piece being China made, where are you guys getting this info from?

15. Let me ask you just one question. Do you know anything about Hoss glass?

16. 120-150% is still lower than average retail markup (especially in the headshop industry) so by that logic it's not a bad deal at all.