Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My new Bong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by duby, Dec 11, 2006.

1. So i am driving home from class last friday, and i was kind of already going past the headshop so i decide to browse a little and ask about my bong i ordered a month before. as soon as i walk in i ask about my bong, and before the guy at the register can answer the owner walks out of the back carrying my bong that had came in no more than an hour ago. good timing for a random stop. got a killer deal on it cause it took so long to get in and everything.

Here she is: 18 in. perc'd straight tube bluedot :hello:

[​IMG]

Another bowl i picked up :cool:

[​IMG]

Milkshot:bongin:
    [​IMG]

2. Wow, awesome looking bong man. Nice grab.

3. nice bong beats my homade one lol. did u mention the price?

4. 150 out the door

5. Damn that things Ill! Mabey its me but doesnt it look like in the milk picture, that the arm of the perc isnt touching the water? Only reason I think so is cause its coverd with smoke. Usually, you can see the tip diping into the water a little bit. Oh well sick tube bro!

6. Damn, if that was a bubble or beaker bottom bong it would be just what I was looking for. That is really fucking nice though, especially for $150. After you get an ashcatcher that will be one killer bong, 3 different chambers of water hits smoooooooooooooooth :D Have fun with your new piece!!

7. thanks guys, i am really enjoying this purchase. diffuser is coming on friday when i get my paycheck, and i am currently getting some quotes for a matching diffused ashcatcher from a couple of artists.

8. Damn man that's going to be one nice ass bong and the price for it is unbelivable haha nice find and pick up indeed :D

9. Nice binger there meng.
    Which artists are you looking into for making you can ac?

10. just weighing my options while i get the money together. talking to a local guy to make a simple diffused ashcatcher in the same color blue, sent an email to Toro to get an inline one like Jmack, sent an email to KC about their tree perc'd ashcatcher if there isnt balance issues, and have been talking to Chris Carlson on GP.org about some other pieces and am going to bring up the ashcatcher soon (would want something a little crazy). we will see what happens.

11. Well either way you'll definitely be getting something sick as hell haha.

12. Nice bong, id love to rip it