My new bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by StealMyName, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Gettin this tomorrow plus a gas mask. Sooooo stoked just thought I'd share with my fellow heads. :)

image-1252970784.jpg

2. Wtf is that haha. OP, do yourself a favor and dont buy a gas mask bong and instead of that buy a nice glass piece.

3. Um lol....that has to be one of the craziest bongs I've ever seen. Why are there so many hoses op?

4. Jesus please do yourself a favor and don't buy either that mess of a bong nor the gas mask. Basically the only people who buy gas masks are highschool kids that desire the ever elusive "cool-points" facebook picture. A gas mask will burn your eyes, you will use it with your friends as a gimmick and regret every penny you spent on it.

Even china glass is more acceptable than these.

Edit: That bong is going to be ridiculously hard to pull because the hose tubes are so small. Its like smoking weed from a hookah basically.

5. Damn. Lol that's interesting to say the least. I kinda wanna take a hit out of it just to figure out how the fuck it works lol.

6. Nice OP!

Way better than any of those Roor bongs everyones rocking! :wave:

7. OP here. I think the tubes might just be for looks? Idk it's suppose to get here tomorrow.

And yeah you caught me, I just wanted the make cause it looks awesome lol I don't have a Facebook though fuck that shit.

Also didn't have enough cash for the big glass I wanted. :\ spent all my $$$ on weed.

8. The hoses are definitely connecting the two chambers together op... Probably water in the first and then the neck is for the smoke from the hoses. They have similar ones on grasscity

9. That bong sucks man..... and so do gas masks lol

10. How much are you paying for that bong and the gas mask because if there any more than 20 a piece I wouldint get them

11. Acrylic bongs taste like shit after a while.

12. Well it is an acrylic bong so with a trip to The Home Depot and a little bit of ingenuity the OP should be able to fix the airflow issue. Otherwise it is still an acrylic bong, everyone has one at some point but once they get their first real glass one there is no way of going back.

13. Do what I did - buy a bubbler, hate it, then wait for someone to get rid of their sweet bong for cheap and BUY IT without regret!

FYI don't buy a bubbler either :p (I don't like them, but that's just me)

Not sure what they're asking for that... thing - probably not a whole lot (our local shops have stuff like that for cheap) and everybody so far is right, it's just a novelty. Y'aint gotta spend $500 on something top-quality or anything, just don't bother with that thing.

14. i hope you won this thing in a give-a-way.

i would've bought a spoon for $10 and been done with.

15. [quote name='"Joox"']Jesus please do yourself a favor and don't buy either that mess of a bong nor the gas mask. Basically the only people who buy gas masks are highschool kids that desire the ever elusive "cool-points" facebook picture. A gas mask will burn your eyes, you will use it with your friends as a gimmick and regret every penny you spent on it.

Even china glass is more acceptable than these.

Edit: That bong is going to be ridiculously hard to pull because the hose tubes are so small. Its like smoking weed from a hookah basically.[/quote]

Haha i got a gasmask in highschool for free. I never really liked it much but all my friends thought it was the coolest thing haha it got me smoked down so much. I ended up selling it for like 50 bucks

16. such a waste of money :(