MY NEW BONG FROM GRAV LABS

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ValoDuudsonit, Jan 11, 2014.

1. So I am proud to say that me and my best friend went in 100$ a piece and got this new Bong from Grav Labs. Its the Grav Labs Aqua. They had JUST got it in and were unpacking it when I saw it. No one else even had time to see it.

So what do you guys think?? Good buy? Name ideas? 

Attached Files:

2. Why post this again?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. It accidentally uploaded twice idk why I am deleting.

4. Again, it's nice. So was it 200? Weird that you and a friend would go half & half on a bong. Just weird to me lol

5. @[member="xHighImStoned"] How is that weird? I didnt have 200 to spend and he didnt. We smoke together every day and we both liked it? lol

6. Nice bong man. Would be a little awkward if you guys both wanted to use the bong at the same time with different people though

7. [quote name="ValoDuudsonit" post="19318496" timestamp="1389416921"]It accidentally uploaded twice idk why I am deleting.[/quote]Haha. Why are you lying? The posts are definitely not the same. Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I wouldn't go half on a piece with someone..what if he accidentally breaks it? He's not gonna give you anything because it's both of yours, and you're out $100.

9. fuck it. use it, enjoy it.  $100 isnt really shit in the grand scheme of things. 

if you realize the bong is already broken, you will appreciate every use.....or something like that recognize the impermanence of everything.

10. I thought it was weird because even though I have friends that I smoke with daily too that I personally would not share a bong with. I guess because conflict could arise if we aren't together but want the bong. Oh well, you have a nice bong who cares

11. #11 Nerd139, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    What if someone has to move away or you stop being friends, who gets the bong? Does the person keeping the bong reimburse the other person for their half? What are the rules? Half at your house and half at the other guy's with alternating Sundays? If it breaks is there reimbursement? Who is in charge of cleaning? If someone buys an attachment, does it belong for both to share or just one person? If a train leaves the station at 6:00 P.M. traveling west at 80 mi/h. On a parallel track, a second train leaves the station 3 hours later traveling west a 100 mi/h. At what time will the second train catch up with the first?

All questions you need to know or there could be problems.

12. if $100 comes between you and your friend then you probably werent really friends to begin with

• Like Like x 1
  13. Exactly. And I like how this has turned into people putting their two sense in on his life decisions rather then feed back on the bong.

Fucking awesome dude wish I could try her out :D

I'd name her Brandon, after me  :hello:

On the other hand, if a person doesn't have $200 to buy their own piece, $100 is probably a lot of money to that person :laughing:

15. @[member="GiveMeYourBud"] Thanks dude haha. You and @[member="turdhole"] seem to at least get it. Yes I understand someone could "Stop being my friend" Move to another state, be vaporized by intergalactic beings or whatever else excuse there is lol... But thats not a big deal to me lol

a lot of money or not, we're talking about friends/friendship here.  i dont give a shit what the amount is.

17. Looks dope I've always wanted to pickup a grab labs , I went halfs on a bong with my friend once but we just left it at my other friends house cause that's the main spot we burn atSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I have a grab labs that I went half on with a friend. We alternate every 2 weeks and if he breaks it, I kill him lol.

19. Name it the space shuttle

20. name it greasy monkey