Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My new bong and a fatty Jack herrer Nugget

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Humboldtbuddha, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Here is the piece I picked up today from a pal its a old glass piece but have wanted it for a while now I like the dragon bowl ..... the nug is a 2 gram Jack Herrer that I was begifted ...

[​IMG]

So what do You think ya all ? should I toss it on the trash heap or burn with it a while ?

the little babies are all Sour D just a lil flat grow a 215 patient buddy is doing :)

2. Dude send that to me. That thing is soo tight. Is that your grow goin' on?

3. Wooow sick lucky you, +Rep!

4. Not my grow .. is pal who sold me new bong and gave me Jack H to fill it with lolz

5. +rep for the nice bong. i bet that gives fat hits huh ?:smoke:

6. are you sure he didn't sell you the bud and give you the bong to smoke it with?

7. most positive he gave it 2 me ..... here in humboldt weed is not such a big deal ... we passionate about it but a 2 , 3 , 4 , 5, 6 , 7, 8, 9 ..... gram bud as a gift not even worth blinking most times .. I just like to share the stories is all .... I have not bought weed exept from the club in 12 yrs ... no need here :)