My new bong!!!! 14" Medicali, 8-arm tree perc!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Feelin Irie, Sep 13, 2011.

1. #1 Feelin Irie, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2011
    Like I promised, pics! :smoke:

The Bong!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some nug
    [​IMG]

Close up
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Milk

View My Video

Gotta clean it soon...

2. kinda like mine but 3 more arms, i enjoy mine quite a bit. daily use for 2 years now.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtyq2UNQ7h8]medicali milk - YouTube[/ame]

3. Oh good shit man, give me some pointers on how much water to fill it up with? It looks like you don't put too much in.

You keep yours nice and clean too, very nice!

That bowl you have, I swapped it out with the one I currently have.

4. yea man i was finna say u got wayy too much water in ur perc. take the downstem out and gently blow into your bong and youll notice that the water in your perc chamber almost empties itself into the beaker to the perfect level. if not pretty much 1/4 to 1/2 an inch above the slits on the arms is where you want the water level to be

5. Yeah, well what happened was, before I took the pictures I smoked a couple bowls, and the ice melted.

But, that's awesome about the down stem thing, I accidentally did that once and was wondering how it happened, legit, thanks man.

6. ahh yeea the ice will do that. i never use ice, idk just a preference thing i guess. enjoy your bong :smoke:

7. Ice is nice, but I read/heard somewhere that it's bad to use ice too much. I only use it on occasion, it hits so nice with the ice :smoke:

8. Oh... and how do I embed? -.-

9. Omg :eek:

You were 100% correct man, I'll get a milk video with the correct water levels up asap!

10. #11 DrLingIsKing, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
    [quote name='sublimesun']kinda like mine but 3 more arms, i enjoy mine quite a bit. daily use for 2 years now.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtyq2UNQ7h8]medicali milk - YouTube[/ame][/

11. dont mind the dr lol. hes a medicali fan too!

12. Well, I still live with my parents, and they found my bong, and threw it out...

RIP medicali best piece I've ever hit

13. doh! two words for you...parents suck!

14. Indeed, but it's the risk I took bringing it inside the house... meh, I'm dissapointed, but atleast I know I have to buy myself a really nice bong sometime soon =D.

15. what a shame.

16. Got my medicali 8arm perc yesterday.....damn its so good..also got an ashcatcher with perc....its hits so nice brah.