My New Baby

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Brown Town, Dec 24, 2011.

1. #1 Brown Town, Dec 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2011
    I know the pictures are huge, but fuck it, got this a couple days ago but haven't had time to show you guys:
    [​IMG]
    I'll take some more if you want later, I have two ash catchers for it, the amber one seen at the store, and a black one (instead of amber it's a black down stem).
    Got it for 260 (240 without the ash catcher)
    Name: KinKs- Reppin' Kid Ink.
    I had to get rid of the second picture, didn't even realize I had my FB on lmao

2. Sexy piece dude, and supposidly hoss is indestructible

3. Not true, i think some of their pieces actually have sever design flaws... the ones that dont though seem to last.

People on this site give hoss a bad rep, but i personally think they are perfectly good bongs.

4. Looks fun to hit.

5. Yeah, It's pretty thick glass, and it's got some weight to it, I hope it's strong.

Yeah, it was some what of a bitch last night, the smoke was staying in the bottom chamber and taking a while to pull through the percs unless the bowl was out.

6. Your next investment should be a Ben Wilson disc bowl airflow increases ten fold. Good pickup though op!

7. If I ever figure out what that is, and thanks! Lmao:smoke:

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mdATGyziIY]Hoss 7mm Bouncing Beaker (#YO42) - YouTube[/ame]

Its generally the hoss pipes that are 7mm with no percs, that are basically indestructible.

But still, thick glass is thick glass :p just gotta be more careful with the fragile percs in there

9. Damn that's some thick glass

10. Yeah, true, I need to figure out why the smoke doesn't go right to the mouth piece (you need to either suck really hard, or pull out the bowl)

11. [quote name='"Brown Town"']
    Yeah, true, I need to figure out why the smoke doesn't go right to the mouth piece (you need to either suck really hard, or pull out the bowl)[/quote]

In order to clear it you have to pull out the bowl , same for all bongs unless it has a carb

12. I'm not talking about clearing it, I'm talking about like the smoke just staying in the lowest chamber until I pull the bowl out or pull harder.

13. honesty I think it has to do with just the volume of the bottom chamber in comparison to the chambers that the Percs are in. Its a design in the bong intentional or not.

14. [quote name='"Brown Town"']
    I'm not talking about clearing it, I'm talking about like the smoke just staying in the lowest chamber until I pull the bowl out or pull harder.[/quote]

It's called drag.

15. It's a bitch to say the least.

16. That shop looks sick!@#(! I wish we had one here in New Jersey :(