My new avatar

Discussion in 'General' started by DirtyPete, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Is it obvious what it is?

I was just looking at it and thought that maybe some people won't be able to tell since it's so small.

If it's easy to tell what it is I'll keep it, but if not then I might change it again.

Let me know :smoking:

2. looks to me like a dude being hung and a child swinging on the same tree.

(if i turns out to be like candyland or something i'm gonna feel like a jerk)

3. Haha, na you got it right. Alright good, I think maybe it's because my monitor sucks ballsack that it looked wrong to me. Anyway, as long as it doesn't just look like an ink blot or something I'll keep it.

4. Yeah i could tell what it is.

5. Why would you want that?

6. I can tell what it is, a guy hanging on the same tree as a child swinging. Or at least i think its a child. Might be a midget. Never know...

But what is it? What is that a symble of?

7. You dare betray your eye avatar?

8. Why wouldn't I want that? I have a dark personality.

9. umm coool.....

10. Not sure, I just thought it was cool. I mean, the simplest interpretation is life and death.

A child in the beginning of his life with no responsibilities just playing and enjoying life, and the opposite end of the spectrum is the man who's life is ended, perhaps by suicide?

Maybe the carefree child on the right inevitably turned to the man jaded and scarred by life who was pushed to suicide?

I don't know, I'll take it at face value and say I chose it because I think it looks cool.

11. Oh, I thought it was strange fruit swinging from the trees... maybe others thought the same? My interpretation of it would be that in the same trees when people were wrongfully lynched for no reason, the children of those who committed the terrible crimes played only feet away, ignorant as their parents. I don't know I'm pretty high/drunk anyways.

12. Really? I couldn't find it there, I actually got it from an animated .gif, so it would be kinda weird that it came from a T-shirt.

Could you post a link to the T-shirt itself? I might buy it if it's really there.

*Edit*

This is the original .gif I got it from.

[​IMG]