My new and first babe.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ROBFORD, Nov 20, 2014.

1. A couple weeks ago I created a post asking opinions on two different types or ROOR's I was looking at. After visiting a headshop in Toronto (THC) I fell in love with Illadelph. I originally had my heart set on a 5mm green beaker, but they only had a 7mm and it was more than I was willing to spend so I settled for a 5mm white straight tube. What do you think?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416516469.291250.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Dammit i came to this thread hoping to scope out a pic of your virgin girlfriend!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Virgin gf? Ha.

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416524222.338852.jpg
    Tube looks dope bro! Illadelph has my respect, here's a shot of my beaker. Hope you enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  5. What accessory is that? I was looking to get the illadelph ash catcher but it's close to 400$ at my local headshop. Fuck. That.

6. Nice call on the Illadelph! I know they're expensive for what is essentially a standard beaker. But they're classy as fuck 😄

I've got a coil, but seriously considering a gold label beaker!

7. It's just a no name tree perc, probably china. I believe it's a 3/8.. Came free with a previous purchase.

8. The coils are bad ass but pricey as hell.

9. Yeah the price tag is a little steep, especially considering the other glass in that price range.

I got mine second hand from a friend, so I got it cheaper. But I believe it was $1200 new!