My new amazing bong...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by FireGoo, Nov 18, 2013.

1. #1 FireGoo, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    Whats up so I got a sweet deal.....somewhat

So I went to the smoke shop to get a new piefe and I picked out a bong. The choice was between the bong or a zob. I asked the girl what brand it was but I cant remember what she said. Anyway I use it everyday and it is amazing. So I have been back to the smoke shop several times since every time forgetting to ask the guy what brand it is. Today I remembered and he goes "oh shit you bought that bong. Yeah we dont sell those anymore because we cant prove authenticity because we dont know who sold it to us. But whatever you paid was an amazing deal for it. You definitly wont see anything like that for what you paid for it ever again." So I went home and have been trying to find the closest resemblance and this is what I came up with. It looks so similar besides the trademarks. 

http://www.grasscity.com/online_headshop/toro-and-pakoh-collaboration-fyc-7-to-13-arm-tree-perc.cfm?iProductID=10177

Eitherway this bong is awesome
    Guess how much I paid. 

Attached Files:

2. this tube has no brand, def not a toro, if u paid anymore than 150 u got swindled

3. Damn I paid 300. Well I didnt buy it thinking it was a toro I just bought it thinking it looked awesome. It hits just like I wanted to so im not to upsrt about it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

4. Daaaamn! That's a sick looking bong!

5. Lol yeah its awesome the perk/bubbler attachment is my favorite part. Throw my domeless titanium nail on it and im set

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

6. Hey man if it's solid good welds and even Percs then at least you bought a decent toro knock off:p

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. i think thats a good price for a headshop