My new all pure Titanium Pipe! (a review of sorts)

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Ti Pipe, May 17, 2016.

1. All it needs is a bottle opener on one end and it would be a best seller

2. No way, man! You can pry bottle caps off with lighters, or whatever's around. Adding such a vile accoutrement like a bottle opener to a weed smoking utensil would be like pouring chocolate syrup all over your salad. It would mess up the lines, and the flow - its chi-fangtsui. You could pop bottles with models all day with the lanyard hole protrusion, if you wanted to. It's stronger than a lighter, and the long leverage is insane.

I don't think it can be a best seller unless someone contracted China to mass manufacture an homage, inspired by some of these pictures, perhaps. Maybe make a smaller, cheaper version from stainless steel, and sell 'em for $13 each at flea-markets. Add a comb, switch-blade, flashlight, stash-box, gps, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  3. el monte is a ghetto ass town in la county with trailer parks

4. #44 Ti Pipe, May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
    I found another picture of some cool colors - about a year too late for this sale though. Anybody know how many of these were made? Will there ever be any more? Perhaps a version 2? Or other completely different designs like one-hitters, or . . . . BONGS!!! I would freak out for an all titanium bubbler or bong, that didn't need any rubber grommets and had ingenious design aspects.

[​IMG]

Working with @mciginc is just absolutely a dream come true. Grinding away tonight on Custom Tier Seven Titanium Gentlemen Smoking Pipes. Respect! #snodyhighroller #snody #mcig #survivalpipe #tobaccopipe

Can anyone guess how many holes I drilled today? Handcrafted Tactical Titanium Smoking Pipes. No metallic taste, no harmful fumes, practically unbreakable and way cool. Heirloom grade, lifetime construction made in the USA for mCig. No direct sales, for more information please visit the @mciginc page/website. These should be available towards the end of the week. Thanks for supporting my work and please keep tagging your friends. Respect. #snodyhighroller #snody #mcig #titanium #tobaccopipe #survivalpipe #tacticalpipe

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wow...... I wonder what's up with the limited supply, he could make a mil so fast.

6. Wait I can't get this pipe?

Sent from my i5 using my Satellite.

• Like Like x 1
  7. See these posts:

8. I live in Burlington Vt and I just bought the Snody Titanium pipe. Seems to work very nice but tried to find for sale on the internet to compare prices and could find nothing but 25 minute video about the piece. This snowy ti piece will last forever.

9. If only there were another alternative.. Easy to clean, cheap to produce and acquire, maybe even clear so you can see when it needs to be cleaned.

11. IMG_20161025_1512231_rewind_kindlephoto-174722924.jpg
    From BURLINGTON,VERMONT.WAS THE LAST ONE IN TOWN.

12. #55 Ti Pipe, Sep 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2018
    Dang, nice score! I'll just note there are two on eBay right now. One like these, and the new version as well. Post up if you score one. I just can't swing the cash for another one so I figured I'd drop this dime here:

Mod note - search for them.