My new all pure Titanium Pipe! (a review of sorts)

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Ti Pipe, May 17, 2016.

1. where you from dog? lets bust a sesh i wanna hit dat mofukka!

• Like Like x 1
  2. does it hurt yer lil "feelings" if i call you a hippie there Matt LeBlanc?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I didn't mean to be so difficult by posting his website, and oversharing every single morsel of information I have about the guy who conjured this piece from thin air. You might want to try these guys or contact them if you're still having trouble: Mike Snody One of his slingshots sold for $300 there, apparently.

I'm from the internet. Meet me at the trailer park in fifteen minutes and bring some betches.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I have a bunch of titanium folding knives, those look pretty cool.
    The tolerances must be pretty good in order for it to hold suction..
    That alone and ti probably makes it not cheap?

Wish knife maker Chris Reeve would make a Ti pipe, with a pocket clip haha.

• Like Like x 1
  5. el monte?

6. check out the "metal monkey pipe" its my FAVORITE pipe for bubble hash and also the screwed plates construction and also airtite

7. You know, I wasnt gonna bring any more negativity to this post. You can kiss my ass, Like I'm a coward because I didnt want to create a shit storm. Please dont threaten me, mr internet gangster. I dont want you to hurt me or say anything scary and intimidating online. Gtfo

8. Those look cool too. Saw this as related pic:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. As for you, ti pipe, bro; if you're legit that excited about your peice, thats cool. You just dont see many peices online with reviews that long or in depth unless someone is trying to push a product. Cant judge books by their faces though

10. Oh snap. I just realized you said TITANIUM SCREWS, I missed the titanium part before. No, I don't know where to get some bling screws like that. Maybe Mike Snody will make you some. You could anodize them all purple or something, that'd be cool, and would knock 0.00013mg off its weight too. The screws that came with it don't stick to magnets, but they're not ti-colored. Maybe they're a type of stainless, probably.

I won't need to buy another smoking utensil for a while, but I'd be all about a satin-finished all titanium water bong, with smooth curves and a comfortable mouth area with a rolled edge or something. The bowl would have to be just like my stainless one was, machined from a solid chunk of Ti. But make the stem connection to the body be just like those matte glass interfaces, somehow. I need to get a TIG welder and learn how to use it.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I think the saying actually goes, "You can't judge a cover of a book by its look" (Ricky, from TPB).

• Like Like x 1
  12. What Ti framelocks do you have? Sebenza? My Ti pipe was dirt cheap, compared to a sebenza. It was cheaper than any of my Ti framelock knives, actually. Tolerances aren't as tight as what I think you're thinking, but it's fully air-tight, through and through. I have a 2/56 tap, and extra screws to add a clip, but it spends most of the time out on the table, and don't see a place to put a clip that wouldn't interfere with your lips, lighting/packing it, or the way it sits flat on the table.

?

You just don't see many pieces like this, and without going into its finer details, much of its charm and features would be lost with just a passing glance. And I obsess about everything.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah I have a few sebenzas, mnandis, and a few southards.
    Knives are overpriced, but these are nice to have.

• Like Like x 1
  14. i ment hit the ti-pipe not matt leblanc
    chill matt leblanc take a mofukkin dab already!

• Like Like x 2
  15. mora122.jpg
    i love knives tho i dont buy pricey got a custom in the waistline sheath fer this and its been good enough fer life 'n safety

16. Ha ha ha!!! I just got that. I didn't realize, "where you from dog? lets bust a sesh i wanna hit dat mofukka!" could be taken as a threat by someone not familiar with urban street slang talk. Now, that's funny.

Bust: execute a plan through action, bust a rhyme.
    Sesh, short for session: a tsmoking situation.
    Hit: puff, smoke, toke
    Dat: that
    Mofukka: I think he was referring to the pipe, for smoking..

• Like Like x 1
  17. #37 IRON-EYES, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
    c'mon G happy thoughts already
    DONT CLICK THIS LINK!!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. #38 Ti Pipe, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 28, 2016
    Dang, you got some nice knives! I'm a fan of framelocks with the Hinderer lockbar stop discs. I especially like the steel inserts on the lockbar of my two ZT's. I know Chris Reeve "carborizes" the part of the Titanium lockbar that engages with the tang, but those little replaceable hardened steel inserts take that idea to the next level.

19. #39 Ti Pipe, May 28, 2016
    Last edited: May 28, 2016
    I anodized it today. It's all rainbow camo tiger's eye iridescent. It's really hard to capture its colors in a photograph:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2