My New 2010BC Worked Mini Dub Bubbler with Fat Lace Heady Slide *PICS/MILK VID*

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by annual, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I'm still new here but am learning quickly. So I picked up this new bubbler from ALT and gotta say the showerhead percs are so smooth. So I took some pics of unwrapping and then at the end is a milk vid, sorry for bad quality.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Milk Vid:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NHRlQB8wYM[/ame]

2. Sickk bubbler, i'm really diggin that slide:smoke:

3. that is a gorgeous piece, but fuck i'd hate to clean it

4. Wow that thing is silent.. or the basketball game was really loud. Damn I've always been curious to see how that thing hits, and I'm pretty amazed. Looks super smooth. I LOVE IT. :bongin:

5. woww look at that smoke! how much did that cost you without the slide?

6. DP3 - Thanks man, appreciate it. I had my eye on a few and landed on this one
    Freakshow68 - It's real easy to clean, just iso and salt then shake and pour. The grids are the perfect size for sale to fall through, plus the elbows let water in to rinse easily.
    funfare - Thanks alot, thats what I was when I first saw it, curious and needed to try it!
    Jaydubs420 - The Mini Dub was 490, slide was 125.

7. #7 Hydroriffic, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2010
    dam sick piece. ill pass on the slide though, its kinda too everywhere/busy for me, i like the ice pinch slide though.

8. Looks like a pretty good buy man. I havent seen a bowl like that before.

9. Tried it with the 18mm pinch it came with and it makes the world of a difference but it doesnt look as "pretty" as the laceface 14mm slide.

10. I can attest to the fact, this piece hits as smoothe as just taking in a breath. There is absolutly no drag at all.

11. No, it's just that quiet. It would be a perfect stealth bubbler. I got a chance to hit it yesterday, so so so damn smooth. Just like taking in a breath.