My New 2010BC Lowrider! Wooo

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MilkyIlladelph, Jul 22, 2011.

1. #1 MilkyIlladelph, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011
    Got her a day earlier than expected, and Im loving it! The base of this sucker is just massive. Picked it up for 345, no tax :) . I'll post pics of the full tube tomorrow when there is some natural lighting!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks like some pretty thick glass, man. I'd love to see the full tube in natural light.

:bongin:

3. Classy.
    Get that milk up.

4. is this pic on photobucket? anyone else having problems with photobucket pictures loading today?

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS4sb9qv5qM]‪BC LOWRIDER‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

6. Nice tube, i like the way they put two thousand ten bc on the downstem haha

7. I wanna see how well their gridded d-stems work!

8. Sick pickup man. I know your enjoying it. I really like the 2010 lowriders.

I hate when i suck the flame of the wick mid hit! Have to go back and light with the lighter ruining the whole point.

9. #9 MilkyIlladelph, Jul 22, 2011

Thanks very much Im excited as hell about it.. Haha precicely my friend, its quite the son of a gun, I just switched that slide out with my b wilson thats a little dirtier and now shes working swell ;)

10. That is one sick piece. Looks like it hits sooo smooth. How much did that run ya?

11. did you even read the ops original post?

12. Awesome pickup man, and great price too.

13. Nobody ever does.

:smoke:

buncha stoners.

14. I'm feelin' nice, I'll help him out.

15. If he's not reading op hes not reading shit.

Hes just staring at the pretty pictures.

16. I still try lol

17. Thanks for helping him flammzrant(ima start calling you flame lol)

People really should read the posts before replying, atleast when its a short thread.

Im guilty of not doing it sometimes, and i usually make an irrelevant post when I don't read first

18. Nice pickup OP! I have the same tube, and it rips! :hello:

19. #19 MilkyIlladelph, Jul 22, 2011
    Oh yes it rips! And it looks so pearl when its clean.. I love how the ben wilson slide looks on it, charging my camera battery now, ill post a close up video of the top hat once its charged!
    .. And some pics!

20. Isn't that basically what the first vid is of?
    I'll say it again, I wanna see how the gridded downstem bubbles!