My nephews a dick

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420Prospect, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Let him smoke your dank so he stops being a dick

2. Make him do 10 gravity bong rips and ask him if he still wants to smoke weed. Lol

3. Lol the only image i have, sry if this soujds messed up but

You jumping up and yelling "look over there look over there" to your retarded nephew.

Something about that just seems so wrong hahahh

4. He's not really retarded he just pisses me off haha. He doesn't look 6 at all looks like he's 10 tho. For the one guy saying bless my soul he is for real bc he bullies me so hard and I can't do anything about it so god bless my soul. You guys think this was anything hah, I should keep a journal on the daily things he does.

Jesus christ I have a recording of him actually! I left sound recorder going to blackmail him and i caught him swearing at his sister hardcore LMAO i'm gonna upload it.

5. hes fiending for the green

6. Where are this kids' parents? If you're having problems IRT your nephew and weed, how about you don't smoke weed around him? And if you're letting a 6 year old bully you, well dude I'm sorry but you've got bigger problems than him snooping on your stash.

7. Get him so high that he goes brain-dead, he'll never want to smoke or do anything else for that matter again.

8. He's 6 years old and knows your smoking pot? What kinda 6 year old is he

9. This kid sounds like a dick.

$10 and your problem will no longer exist ;)

10. You kill people for $10? Call me.

11. an exorcism for smoking bud, funniest shit i have heard in a long time

12. Don't be around him as much?
    You guys don't sound like besties so this shouldn't be too difficult.