my neighbour saw me smoking weed in the backyard

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 979069, Jun 2, 2018.

1. u can see through the fence and im sure she smelled it. basically glanced and walked away. u guys think they can call the cops? pretty worried, we usually say hi but u never know

2. Unless you grow I wouldn't worry... Cops don't care about those calls it's your property they won't be getting any search warrents because your neighbor claims she smells weed. I mean by the time they get there the evidence would be up in smoke and you would be inside.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OMG weed smoking in 2018? Someone call the weed police!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Your neighbor caught you smoking?
    tenor (3).gif
    I smoke in my garden all hours of the day It doesn't bother me if my neighbors are outside, fuck em I pay rent so I'll do what I want lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. lol don't be so surprised...it can still easily happen. Trust me...

There are plenty of folks out there that still think cannabis is the devils work. What a shame.

• Like Like x 1
  6. He’s probably sitting at home eating a sandwich thinking about his mortgage and shit. Not you possibly smoking weed in your backyard lol.

Not in this economy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I'm just having fun, it's apparent this little guy is underage or very immature.

• Like Like x 2
  8. no im 24

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Yeah I know you were haha.

I was just stating that people really stil believe MJ is a terrible thing that will ruin your life. Kind of sad but that's what happens when a certain group of people block the real information, destroy or remove evidence of studies, and spew fake facts to others who soak it in like a sponge sitting in a bath tub.

Thank god the age of information is apon us lol. It's getting harder and harder to stop the flow of truth. Cannabis will prevail! :hippie:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Gotta any links to any recent MMJ raids in search of a joint in a homeowners residence lol?...

11. Read my post again and then decide if the meaning I intended behind my words match the meaning behind your thoughts or if the meaning I proposed has a differing meaning. One in which isn't what you've conceived through a mistaken notion.

What I meant, simply was that people still believe that weed is bad, illegal, and think they have a personal obligation at times to report the use of said substance.

Therefore every once and a while, a neighbor will report a crime(weed use) and the police will in fact show up. I did not say they would raid a house strictly over smoking a joint but sometimes we choose to insinuate unsaid facts due to our own thoughts on the subject at hand.

I'll bet on it that it's happened before though. Maybe not a raid right off the rip but after the cop has shown up and sees either a plant, paraphernalia, big bag of weed,etc sitting in the living room. Which ultimately lead to a warrant and raid.

• Like Like x 1
  12. nvm I'ma just leave lmao

• Like Like x 2
  13. as you say high

next time

invite her over for a coffee and a toke

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  14. To be 24 again... Young to most of us!lol
    Don't worry aBouT your neighbour! The Odds are She smokes a Too!
    ReLax and EnjoY

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lmao
    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

16. It always trips me out when I put on cop shows and see almost every other person they're arresting is for weed. I keep thinking I'm watching old reruns or something. It's legal so many places. Still haven't seen a cop show where they don't arrest someone for weed.

• Like Like x 1
  17. That’s the shit thing, it’s legal LOCALLY, but as far as I can remember federal agents can still bust peeps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Not as many people care about you smoking as you think, worst they’ll think you’re a low life. My building security has seen me smoking a blunt numerous times on the roof and by the main entrance doors, nobody has ever given a shit.

19. If they smoke themselves they might just think you're cool. You may have actually gained brownie points when you're all worried.

20. no its this big asian family

• Like Like x 1