Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My neighbour is a dealer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hippieheart, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Hello GC. So pretty much, I'm 95% sure my new neighbour sells kush. He knows I smoke but has never offered his services tome. He doesn't seem open to new customers either. My phone wiped all my contacts the other week and I lost the numbers to 3 of my connects. After exhausting all other options, my neighbour seems to be the only way I'll have weed again anytime soon.

He just seems so...closed off. Idk, should I just knock on his door and be straight up? Or wait for a moment when I catch him smoking around the area?

2. Only Kush?

3. Call him out on it and ask to buy a large amount so he cant refuse.

4. if he knows you smoke and knows your not a cop i couldn't see any reason he would say no, just be straight up

5. Weed, in general. I'm sorry. I shouldn't assume it's kush. I'm not being picky right now though.

6. Im sure it wouldn't hurt to ask.

7. If you know what kind of person your neighbor is, there could be a very good reason he's closed off.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ummm i and I'm sure alot of others wouldn't sell a large quality to a unknown first customer...good way to get stuck up

9. Quantity I ment

10. he gonna say exactly this: weed? no weed here you must be mistaken. then he gonna go light up a doob. Good Dealers are silent dealers

11. The only reason I knew my current guy sold was because I walk in on my buddy buying from him. He was cool about it, but didn't offer to let me buy from him until I ended up helping him get another contact (his first grower moved away for school).

12. and also dont shit where they sleep. ud have a much better chance if he wasnt ur neighbor. but then u wouldnt have known about him. basically a catch 22 thats prob gonna leave u with no weed unfortunately. none of ur people have the number to any of ur old dealers? thats why its not good to be stingy with connects like most who want u to go thru them to tax u. shoulda introduced ur dealers to ur friends if for no other reason than the situation u find urself in. a pen is also a useful tool in these cases. but im deff guilty of losing connects due to just having there numbers only in my phone. goodluck!

13. Well you could offer him to come drink some beers and hang out first, that might help your chances and he might be a little more friendly when you finally do ask him if he is a little drunk first.

14. Well, may I ask how old are you? And is he a lot older then you?

Maybe he's sketched out by that, or the fact that he doesn't know you, just get too know him, offer too smoke him a bowl n shit.

15. Offer him to smoke sometime and bring it up when ur smoking

16. SAME SITUATION!

My neighbor anyways has that wonderful skunky smell flowing out of his windows.. My dad has been around the dude while he was toking, and the guy CONSTANTLY has cars coming to his house, going inside, and leaving with a backpack/gym bag.

So he's either growing, or slinging.

I've ran into him before while I was stoned, and he called me out lol...

But idk how to go about breaking the ice..

17. Leave a note with your number. If he's interested his people will call yours!

18. Yo! Just start calling him "the king of kush" maybe hel open up and just drop an oz at your fee!
    Yeha every body thinks that there neighbor is growing weed! Its a childhood fantasy!

19. Just curious. What would make you think hes a dealer?

But I would try n get to know him first smoke him up. Then you can ask him.

20. That king of kush is a pretty cool idea. Whether I dealt or not if I had any extra that I could sell and some one called me that I'd prolly smoke em up, sell what I can and at least give the guy a chance for making my day.