My neighbor's dog just got killed right in front of me.

Discussion in 'General' started by DCsFavorite, Nov 16, 2009.

1. So I'm thinkin' to myself "I should proceed to the ATM and then to the 7-11 to acquire money and cigarettes."

Thus I started outside to begin my trek when suddenly as I proceed to turn the corner, I hear what I believe to be an "Oh Shit....OH SHIT!". I back up onto the side of the row of townhomes and creep to the corner to peer around.

Then, I see a black truck on the ave right in front of me, lights still on, and it speeds off.

I'm a Veteran, so I think "Bomb?". I begin to lower myself to a prone position, but as I do, I see a small four-legged canine creature on the ground where the truck was; it's my neighbor's dog.

I see no oncoming traffic so I run to the street and look at the pummeled pooch; it takes its final breaths, twitching as its soul escapes it into the breeze that just kicked up magically. My friend picks it up, then the twitching ends as fast as the breeze's departure-- the dog is dead.

Then I walked to the store, ATM, and then smoked with them.

2. That's brutal man, people suck. Did you tell your neighbour what happened?

3. I remember once when i was little I had this little dogs It was my dog got as a birthday. about a yr old or 2. i take him out for a walk.
    I was 10.
    he bolts out the door leash slips my hand and he books ass into the street because some kids were across the street.
    A truck just ran him over both wheels. and kept driving. I run into the road stoping traffic and my best friend died. Sad sad day. brings a tear to my eye. thinking about it.

Im going to take a bong rip In honnor of my dog. His name was Magic... RIP!

4. That's shitty, but what was the dog doing out in the street unsupervised?

He should have been inside or chained up.

The driver was a dick for just driving away but it's not really his fault if the dog ran out in front of his truck.

5. lol it sounds like you're trying to write a paragraph

thats awful dude. realize its reality, but o so brutal at the same time

6. that is sad that the dog met his untimely demise and screwed up that the guy didn't stop

:( so it goes

7. If i saw my neighbors dog get hit id be like :O but then id look around and see some dude crouched on the floor thinking thers a bomb and id be like LOL.

8. Damn. Shit sucks.

9. damn that sucks. when i was like 14 or 15, i was driving with my mom when all of a sudden the truck in front of us hits a dog running off into the street right next to the dogpark. poor lady who owned the dog saw the whole thing. me and my mom stopped to help, and the guy in the truck also stopped and helped, but it was no use :(

that was a sad sight