Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My neighbors are always outside?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by @starliftedsky, Dec 14, 2016.

1. I live in a pretty nice neighborhood where most people are friendly. My parents know that I smoke & don't mind, I'm an adult & will soon be living on my own once I graduate. The only annoying thing is, they hate the smell and prefer I smoke in the backyard. It seems like my neighbors are outside at all hours until like midnight. I feel like I can only smoke in the middle of the night or super early in the morning. What should I do? I was thinking about getting a cigarette one hitter so in case someone is nearby it looks casual, or maybe getting a smoke buddy and vaporizer to smoke inside. Thanks for your answers :smoking::p

2. Vape or invite them if they say something

• Like Like x 1
  3. HAHAH IT IS YOU AGAIN ISN'T IT

What happened to your church friends?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wait what lol, I don't even go to church

5. lol there was a guy a while back I think he was 3 accounts deep. anyways he kept on talking about why this girl at church didn't like him

6. :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I member

8. Smoke in front of them and if they have a problem with it then they can fuck off. You aren't on their property and what you do in your own yard is none of their business.

Don't buy a smoke buddy as you can make one for less than $3 and those smoke buddy things basically exist to rip people off. Buy a drink in a plastic bottle and go to the dollar store and get cheap dryer sheets and stuff them into the bottle after poking a few holes in the bottle. It works just fine and it will smell like fresh laundry and you don't have to buy some overpriced thing to hide the smell.

• Like Like x 1
  9. invite them over to smoke wtf you being selfish for, they waiting for a invitation and shit

10. Can't you smoke on the other side of your house from them?

11. uhh no that's not the same thing. Smoke buddies are indeed a rip off but they work using solid 'technology'. You can make an actual smoke buddy (that actually works better) for like $5 worth of activated carbon. Activated carbon neutralizes odors and shit. It makes it so that you can have 30 marijuana plants in a room and not smell it outside. You can literally pour some shit ass lake water though some activated carbon and it will come out of the other end basically drinkable.

Dryer sheets are for dumb highschoolers who think masking the smell of stuff works. I mean I guess it's better than nothing but if you are going to dedicate time to go out and buy shit for a filter then do it right.

Also OP if your parents don't care then why do you care about your neighbors? fuck them. I would only be worried about them telling your parents, who don't care.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I used one for years to hide the smell from nosey neighbors in an apartment and had zero problems. They actually work quite well as long as the sheets are fresh and believe it or not they aren't just for dumb high school kids! Activated carbon works too, no doubt, but so does my method and considering it will be used outside to hide the smell of a bowl or two and not 30 plants it is even less of a big deal.

13. OP, invest in some incense sticks or cones, the smell is pretty potent and will cover up even the smelliest marijuana smells.

14. Do you visit often? if so I would buy a few plants Jasmin, Lavender, Honeysuckle (some for winter don't remember atm) and few pines trees (in pots)

Use them to block your view and to have natural defense from the odor .

15. You can always make a sploof, it should get rid of the smell completely or at least most of it if smoked outside depending on if you buy one or make a bad/good one.

16. It's your yard do what you want especially if your parents are cool with it! It's your medication...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Assuming you just don't want them to find out, get one of them cigarette-shaped one hitters in the lil wood dugout. Smoke that outside instead. As for the smell, unless they're literally 15 feet away, you should be good. With a decent amount of wind, it'll dissipate unless they have the nose of a bloodhound or something.

18. It's your parents property, if they're fine with you smoking outside to hell with the neighbors. If they complain go to a part of the yard as far from them as possible, if they complain again tell them you tried and they're just gonna have to get used to it. Since it's "almost until midnight" I doubt there are children involved so you shouldn't feel to bad about their complaining.

You could always light up a fat cigar next to them and see how they like that.. nothing illegal 'bout that.

• Like Like x 1