my neighbor is psychotic

Discussion in 'General' started by fingersticky, Jul 9, 2013.

1. She's 5'1 short plump alcoholic caterpillar eyebrow asu college student. Right now she is screaming "VAGINA VAGAINA TEAM VAGINAL CANALS" Her moms an alcoholic troll literally with troll-y hair and her dad parks his car in front of everyones house. They can be super happy throwing shitty bbq parties playing shitty 101.3 music then the teenage bitch will start screaming bout how her parents are abusing her and throws rocks at her garage, crying to jesus to come save her, and that will happen 1-3 times a week. I'm counting the days when they leave this town and be a nuisance elsewhere. or maybe just die already.

2. Roflmao. Thats too funny.

3. Haha i have alcoholic neighbors too. But their aight, i always go down on july 3rd and hang out with the dad and throw bottle rockets at his kid and my lil bro!

4. #4 qwertyasdf, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
    I have very very boring neighbors. From what I see,  we're a quiet little neighborhood where everyone just keeps to them selves. And my brother's car radio gets stolen occasionally

5. She is pretending she is 2Chainz and was screaming "YOOO BITCH IM A REAL [n word]" 

She needs to walk her drunk self off the planet.

6. Just tell them to calm the fuck down. I had to do that to my neighbors before. Having people outside fuckin fighting with each other every single day for months gets real old, real quick. My son doesn't need to be putting up with domestic violence going on 30 feet away while he's playing..I just got tired of it one day and walked up to them right to their front porch and told them if they both didn't calm down and stop being so loud that I was going to slap the fuckin shit out of both of them. It was just a little guy maybe 5' 6" or so he stood up to me at first but I said I am begging you to give me a reason to bitch slap the shit out of you right now, you little fuckin munchkin. He went back inside with his wife and I haven't seen or heard them fighting since.

Moral of the story is, just tell them to shut the fuck up. If it's disturbing you then it's a problem. It will help if you can have other neighbors come down when you tell them so they can see that they're pissing off the whole neighborhood and not just you with their childish bullshit. Seriously I'm not joking or just talking shit, just tell them how it is. Tell the old man to stop parking in front of your house, tell the girl if she's getting abused to call the cops, and tell the women to stop yelling offensive shit all the time. You can't just ignore it and expect it to get better lol.

7. Does she do it often? Just have a black friend on stand by lol I'm sure the old white lady would stop saying nigga if he walked up like bitch hell no what the fuck did you just say?!

8. This would also work, just don't get caught lol.

9. Lmao what in the fuck