My neighbor is growing pot in his backyard...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BWilliams, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 BWilliams, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2012
    What should I do? He has about 6 plants growing back there. I noticed them one day when I was in my backyard. It's kind of difficult for anyone to see the plants but I noticed it because it just looked like a big weed plant.

I eyeballed it like "Wow.. holy shit he's growing weed back there." I tried to zoom in with my eyes and could see just perfect weed leaves all around it and he had like stakes in the ground to keep it straight so I knew it wasn't just a wild weed.

He's grown tomato plants before and some other things but I think he wants to grow bud more than anything.

These plants are pretty tall already but I don't know when they would start to get buds on them or anything. I don't talk to this guy that much or else I'd bring it up to him or something. I live at home with my parents, and my neighbor lives alone since his mother died like 6 years ago.

Hmm..what to do. I noticed him leave before so I ran to his backyard to check on them upclose. Definitely weed plants with some big weed leaves too. There is no fence separating his house from my house so it's not too hard to go back and forth. I wish there was buds on them already but no sign of budding. Just big leaves and looks like a big healthy plant with the top just like every weed plant I ever saw. The top made me know it was for real.

Hmm..:D

2. Leave his plants alone

• Like Like x 1
  3. Talk to him and you might get a good dealer from it :hello:

4. Forget about it? what are you some 15 year old that can't keep his hands to himself.

The second you think about ripping any of those will be the second the guy shows up to your door with a bat

Basically leave them be and stop thinking they are yours to ponder about :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 BreezyF, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012
    Ask him if he will exchange bud for silence ;) haha lol jk

6. this is where its at.

right here/.

7. Leave his plants alone.....don't be lame, even posting this question is what's wrong with this world today....it's not yours leave it alone....just grow your own, not that hard

8. If your parents aren't cool with weed i'd tell your neighbor you can see them since you don't want your parents calling 911 on him.

9. Exchange bud for silence hahaha

10. [quote name='"AshTRE"']Exchange bud for silence hahaha[/quote]

Do this. Blackmail is fun!

11. Well since you don't talk to him this is great opportunity to do so. Just be like:

"Yo I see you grow marijuana, you should really hide them better. Btw my name is (insert name here), I'm your neighbor."

And he'll be like:......dafuq?

Then if he wants to secure the protection of his plants or is a social cat, he'll talk to you next time.

After your first encounter wait for the situation to "breathe" and he will respond. Just wait...

P.S Don't blackmail him.

12. Ask if you can put a clone there

13. Get yourself a gram.Go jump to his backyard,and toke.Once he come's out the back door he'll see you.

14. I wouldn't steal anything, I might pick a bud when the time comes and leave the money for it in a sealable plastic bag tapped to a stake with a little note that states your secret is safe and im sorry.

Edit: And not the top bud.

15. Why are you even posting this question. Leave his plants alone and if you want start up a conversation about it. That's all you should do.

16. #16 BWilliams, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
    I just snapped some pictures and sent them to a friend. I can't believe my neighbor is growing these big plants.

I definitely want to tell him let's exchange bud for silence though. I could tell him that someone might see it but he has them in a pretty perfect spot. My parents wouldn't recognize it was a weed plant from that far away either.

I can't get nothing out of this though. I'm struggling to get good bud for cheap all the time. This is the perfect situation. I don't know if I should wait for it to bud and then go chop one down or just bring it up to him somehow. I wouldn't feel too bad bringing it up because it's pretty obvious it's marijuana growing in his backyard, I'm sure he planted it. He's like an older guy, probably was a hippy in his day. Hmmm...

I wouldn't take everything he had either. Just one plant or some buds would be enough for me. This stuffs illegal and I'm protecting him by not having the cops lock his ass up. This guy hasn't been a great neighbor to us anyway (refer to my "rude or annoying neighbors" thread.

There a few plants there though..

Advocating blackmail (a felony) is not to be discussed on GC - WW

17. Leave a note hanging on one of the plants.

18. I've talked to him plenty times before. He took me in his backyard and was pointing out things he wanted to work on back there. I never really gave him my name and he never really gave me his but we've talked plenty of times. I say hello when I see him like I did this morning.

19. Ok now that you are telling people you have gone too far. Time to shut your mouth and leave it alone, or else he will get introuble or left with no weed. Also if you are not a piece of shit now you have to watch out for the guy's stuff so no one straight up takes it since you couldn't keep your damn mouth shut to people you know IRL. Also you live with your parents, do you know how strong the smell is of a curing cannabis plant? Don't be stupid and steal his plants, I am sure he would know who did it and I am sure he would beat your ass for it. I would.

• Like Like x 1
  20. dont take wahts not yours..... befreind him......hmmmmm he might just smoke his neighbor out idk but most stoners like to smoke with people if they have the weed to do so... .t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.