My Neighbor is DEFINITELY Involved in a Drug Ring with Dirty Cops

Discussion in 'General' started by qwerty man, Nov 26, 2011.

1. If you're smart, "I don't know whats going on?".

2. I was sitting on my roof one night with a shot gun once...cuz I'm crazy like that... and some dudes actually rolled up, shut off their lights, parked their car down the road a ways and started walking toward my house. I didn't have any grow or anything and I had no clue who it was or what they were doing. Could have been someone I know, but I can't be sure.

When they got so close I stood up screaming and began firing in the air. Those suckers ran like you would not believe. I couldn't even see how many there were. I think one dude fell down when I fired the first shot. Lol.

Some people are better of left alone. :D

3. [quote name='"maxrule"']

I was sitting on my roof one night with a shot gun once...cuz I'm crazy like that... and some dudes actually rolled up, shut off their lights, parked their car down the road a ways and started walking toward my house. I didn't have any grow or anything and I had no clue who it was or what they were doing. Could have been someone I know, but I can't be sure.

When they got so close I stood up screaming and began firing in the air. Those suckers ran like you would not believe. I couldn't even see how many there were. I think one dude fell down when I fired the first shot. Lol.

Some people are better of left alone. :D[/quote]

Damn, why not just say "can i help you?" Instead of just assuming you're about to get robbed lol

4. good story. I can tell we are similar.

I could live in the woods with everything I need in my home or on my property. I like to be left alone when I want to relax. If I want to go do something i will call friends and set something up but I dont like to sit in a stoner circle and just be high sitting on the couch. I smoke mainly sativa and do many active things.

when a situation doesnt look right Im the first to know and the first to react. I can pick a sketchy person out a mile away while most my friends wouldnt think twice if someone was casing out their house. they would just ignore it as if nothing bad can happen.

I remember bums going through our recyclables picking out cans every trash day at 5-6 am (put our trash out the night before) and we lived in a nice neighborhood. My roomate went nuts on a bunch of them and ran them out of the area. I was 16 and he told me they see whos cars are home at 6 am and when they come back in the afternoon and see whose cars are gone they know what houses to break into. 2 weeks after my roomate ran them off our block 2 houses got broken into a few blocks over and one happen to be the mayors house when she was at city hall.

5. when you see people wandering around your neighborhood youve never seen before and they look sketchy you need to scare them off. if you are nice to them they will talk their way out of it and continue being sketchy. if you scare the shit out of them they wont ever come back and they will tell their friends to stay away from the area

6. [quote name='"DTM420"']

when you see people wandering around your neighborhood youve never seen before and they look sketchy you need to scare them off. if you are nice to them they will talk their way out of it and continue being sketchy. if you scare the shit out of them they wont ever come back and they will tell their friends to stay away from the area[/quote]

True, but why jump to conclusions and assume their up to no good? Could be lost, just passing through, etc.

7. Yea no win situation

8. If i were you i would threaten him. not really. 3 dealers live directly across from my house. 3 different places in one street. awesome. I live in the weed central of my town

9. I think this quote from a novel I liked a lot answers ddoublevision's question pretty well...

-William Tell Sackett in Sackett by Louis L'amour

10. Haha I dig that quote man :) ^

11. i would take this opportunity to commit a crime, they obviously arent gonna bust you.. :eek:).. be creative..

12. get in business with them and start making some moves

but really just act like you have no idea whats going on because if they get busted now their going to assume it was you who snitched

13. #33 maxrule, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    Well since you asked I'll add a little more info. :D

At the time I was living in the middle of a rural Indiana cornfield with only one house nearby across the road. I'm about 99% sure that dude was dealing *eth. We had a mutual friend who told me so and this dude had tons of traffic and parties every night all night long.

I grew up with the Sheriff of the neighboring county and we've been tight since we were in diapers. So I know a lot of cops and they know about me. The Sheriff knows that I like to smoke but he also knows that I'm no dealer.

One day a deputy stopped out to ask me if I wanted to file a complaint against the neighbor guy for all the noise and for burning rubber down the road so I knew that they were watching him.

I'm a libertarian at heart and I told him that I could care less what this dude was doing over on his property just as long as he kept it off my property. His business was his and not mine and I did not want to get involved.

I did end up having to shoot this dudes pit bull one night but only because it came on to my property to kill my cats. The dog never saw it coming. :D

So one night I'm sitting outside in the dark, armed and smoking a fatty when I see this car pull off of the highway with its lights out. I watched as it drove all the way down the road and pull in to my driveway. Well by then I could see that it was the sheriff or a deputy so I put my doobie out and walked over and asked him what he needed.

He told me that he wanted to watch the neighbors house and asked if he could sit in my drive way. I said sure you can, sit anywhere you like, police business is none of my business and went back to my hiding spot to watch.

Sure as shit they busted him that night for DUI just as soon as he rolled off his property in his truck. I watched the whole thing go down from the shadows. :smoking:

So when those dudes were walking toward my house they could have been headed to the neighbors house because that dude was no longer home. Maybe they were going to rob it or look for his stash.

In any event I just don't want to play no games with people. I play for keeps. I keep to myself and I expect everyone to leave me be when I'm at home. I've got a ton of cool stories about scaring the crap out of people when hiding in the shadows at night. I know that I'm a strange individual but I used to run with a rough crowd and I could be the most paranoid guy on the planet. :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN3c64j2DPE"]Buford T Justice - Quotes 1 - YouTube[/ame]

14. cause I live in the woods with barely any neighbors and the only way to get in my backyard is to arrive by boat or go through the front yard.

the lady across the street had her place broken into and had all her jewelry stolen and her husband is a cop. this happened a month ago.

Also there are a bunch of houses that were foreclosed on or are summer homes for people who live down south in the winter.

There are a ton of junkies everywhere these days and copper pipes can bring in a days fix and gold jewels can get another day or 2 of getting high.

Shoot first ask questions later. my house has never been broken into besides the basement which you cant get into the house from. We dont call cops around here cause they try to make us out to be the bad guys. Also dirty cops took 10 grand out of my car and said its too much money for me to have and they are taking it and there isnt a damn thing i could do about it.

Fuck tha Police!!!

15. #35 Mr.Burnsalot, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    Blackmail seems like the worst idea. Just be a normal neighbor. Why rat on someone that's not cool.

Edit: Who wouldn't want to blow yayos with dirty cops.....

16. see if you can get it at wholesale

17. [quote name='"crispyendo"']see if you can get it at wholesale[/quote]

"Cocaine is a helluva drug."

18. O I thought it was skunk cabbage

19. get it on it.

hahaha win - win if you play your cards right :p

20. Yeah...that's right...blackmail a bunch of crooked drug cops. I'm sure they would be glad to pay you off and keep paying and paying and paying and paying. Now thats what I call planning for your future! I'm sure they are nice guys; real push-overs.