Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My neighbor found the butt of a joint in between our houses...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BladeMaster, Feb 11, 2014.

1. @[member="ICGreen"] I'm a Senior, man and my grades are fine. A's and B's. I don't do it during the week, so it doesn't effect my performance in school.

2. I should have done that, but I've been home for a couple of hours now, and it'd be awkward to RANDOMLY just come out of my room and say that, wouldn't it lol?

when it was a problem i threw it onto my roof or in the rain gutter

Great, if push comes to shove and your parents bust you (hopefully not for this incident) use that and some of Granny's studies to help solidify your reason for toking. :smoke:

5. #25 rain dancer, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
    Personally, id jus tell your dad your neighbors being weird again.

When he asks about what, say, "well today i think he offered me weed?"

Your dad will say ,"wtf?"

Then you say, yeah, he looked high, asked me to come to the back of his house and when i did, he was smiling a lot and was like, is this joint yours?

I told him it wasnt but hes tryin to act like it is. Its weird.

Just wanted to give you a heads up in case he asks if you want to smoke weed with him..

That way it looks like its all a big misunderstanding and you just didnt get it.

Top the cake and say, yeah dad, it was the first time an adult offered me drugs lol

6. Throw it on the ground and twist your foot on it a few times? durrrrrrrr

7. Just be like oh ya forgot to tell ya, when you are getting a drink or whatever.

8. @Jr.9109 That's not a bad idea, but I wanna get the roach out of there but it'll be weird like, "Okay, where the fuck did it go? I JUST told you about it, and now it's gone?"

Get outta here junior

10. Umm, maybe it's your dad or mom then.....you ever think of that?

11. For future reference, cause you posted about what else are you to do with a butt of the joint, throw it n the trash so someone can smell it.

12. genious. do this op

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. A story that really happened is my mom found a neighbor kid smoking a jay in our yard one time. Say some hooligan must've hopped in when there was no one around and decided to litter your yard.

14. Yeah learning the skill of manipulation is beautiful. That way it invalidates your neighbors claim.

Downside is a seed is planted in parents head. They might not believe you, want to dt you, so be prepared. However, if they side with you, theyll never side with that nosy bastard again. But....if you get i. Trouble down the line, theyll think drugs immedietly.

Be prepared for a probationary period where they act a bit sketchy.

15. I can sense a fire in your near future ahah.

16. he was smiling at you while he asked if you knew anything about it? did he seem angry or did he seem like he didnt give a fuck? how old is your neighbor? lol

i haven't needed to do that for years, and i put my joints out first. 

18. #38 Nerd139, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    When your dad confronts you say these exact words "I say, father, do you believe this ridiculous accusation against my personage? It's poppycock I tell you. Me smoking marijuana...It's preposterous....That rapscallion is smearing my good name. Unforgivable. I shall get this sorted out post haste father. Dont you worry." And then walk away.

[​IMG]
    Seriously that exact phrase. Also act like a sir while saying them.

19. You might try something like this answer instead- "If I were going to use weed, I hope that you realize that I would be smart enough NOT to leave any evidence like that lying around, and I certainly would not be doing it in such a public place! And look at my grades- would I be getting "A's and "B" if I were using pot? Dad, you did not raise a fool!  He ought to be looking for one of the neighborhood kids, not me. 'Scuse me, I have things to do." 

And then walk away.

Granny

20. You need a roach clip so you can finish off joints and not have to worry in the future.