Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my neighbor caught me smoking weed what do i do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hdth, Feb 6, 2011.

1. #1 Hdth, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    im 18 still in high school. my neighbor comes home and sees me smoking out of this plastic bong. its only been 30 minutes and im completely blazed and worrying. hes good friends with my dad, not family friend exactly, but he hangs out with him alot. what do i do? what should i expect? hes probably coming home from the bars and mighty drunk and hes a dwit if that helps lol

2. Okay first off you're going to get banned for admitting you're 16, so it was good having you around.:wave:

As for your neighbor... well just hope your dad doesnt get too pissed about what happened. Id try bribing your neighbor with your weed though, worth a shot

3. hide yo shit

4. the worst thatl happen is hell tell ur dad. i doubt he will though. just in case though show your parents a movie called The Union. who knows maybe theyl let u toke after seeing this. show them ur educated and know about weed and how its notbad. u can find this movie on instant streaming for netflixand if u search these forums ur bound to find a link to stream it from as well

5. Ask your neighbor if they want a hit.

Your dad is drunk, what could he possibly say? hahahaha

6. and what happened did he see you and walk away or confront u about it. if he confronted u maybe tell him not to tell your parents and show your neighbor the union instead

look the link to the movie is in the signature of the guy above me. oh an ifur dads drunk u can bullshit ur way out of it just say naw that never happened

7. how were you caught? you might just be paranoid.

8. we live across from each other long enough driveway maybe im just to high and paranoid but he didnt see me standing out of his truck (shit maybe it was my dad driving him home) he just drove up his driveway.

9. dude ur not caught then ur golden and by the sounds of it if u showed ur parents that movie theyd probably let u smoke

10. just play it off only IF you are confronted first!!

For now, just relax and watch the movie in my sig; The Union.

11. if he didn't say anything your probably good... most people wouldn't want to interfere with your parents parenting.

12. I LOL'd hard at this hahah

13. the union(if thats what movie your talking about) isn't a golden ticket to the willy wonka chocolate factory. most parents who see this movie still would believe that smoking is wrong. they have been fed so much shit over the years that a simple movie wont make them change their mind, well at least not most of them.

14. if ur dad says ne thing just play it off be like pfffttt sounds like hes the one thats smoking something i haven't even been out of the house today

15. This is why people under eighteen shouldn't smoke. Put the pipe down for a few years bruh. Oh and have a nice ban(the mods can see your posts pre-edit/deletion, derp) :wave:

16. he's not 16? haha. He specifically said he was 18.

17. he edited the original post.

/thread

18. just deny it.

19. Look, your neighbor can do two things:
    Tell your parents right when he sees them.
    -Or-
    Tell your parents eventually because it will come up in topic someday down the road, possible at your college grad party.

Either way, your parents will know eventually.
    So, hide your stuff good so the parents don't take it.

One Love
    :wave: