Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My nature toking spot (pictures)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ADVOR, May 1, 2007.

1. I found this spot one day while on a bike ride in a State Park a few miles from my house... it's a very large park and has a very large lake, well known for rowing, boating, etc...

Anyway, I started toking and going on bike rides here (very, very enjoyable.. many heights and sights) and one day whilst riding my bike on the path, I looked over to my left and caught a glimpse of the ultimate spot about 50 yards away from the trail. I leaned my biek against a tree and walked over... I sat on the stump you see pictured and looked over the lake (this is actually only a creek running out of the lake). Then I looked to my right and saw rolling hills full of green trees... then I looked all around... serenity. It is truly a beautiful place. After smoking a joint on the stump, I walked over to a tree near me and started reading the carvings on it...

"F.W. 4-20-97"

"Max loves Mary

1984"

"Mary loves Max!"

And a bunch more I do not remember. Anyway... I thought it was very interesting that this many people had visited this spot beofre, seeing as it's not super close to any of the trails and just generally hidden by trees and such. Oh, and you know F.W. was toking it up when he carved that in the tree... haha 4/20. Anyhow, I decided to make my mark as well... which you shall see in the pictures.

Today was the second day I went to this spot, but today I noticed a circle of rocks... so I moved leaves out of the way and found a campfire!! It's pretty close to the trail and it would be illegal to camp here, but... damn it would be a kick ass spot, agree?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are the "rolling hills" I was talking about:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sweet location, I just went for a nature walk the other day and ended up finding this clearing right next to a random lake with no houses or anything on it. I always feel a little better when I'm smokin outside, not sure what it is but I dig it.

3. sick spot advor nice job on the carving

4. haha I love how you wrote get higher and I got high... lol that was great, just think of the faces of future people who go to that spot. priceless

thats a really nice smoking spot. I've had many nature smoke-spots in my life, but lately I've just been either staying home or driving when I blaze. I need to get out in nature more and blaze

5. im diggin the spot, looks chill

noticed your name was skylar, when i was in preschool i kicked a kid named skylar in the nuts, ill apologize to him-through you, and i hope you never get kicked in the nuts;)

6. Awesome spot. Nothing better than a secluded location in nature where you know others have toked before you.

7. i like to see other people love to blaze in the great out doors. its the best place to light up. then you can just walk around and its heaven.

but i also have to say i don't approve of your carving. don't taking me for some crazy left wing vegan tree hugger, but i think thats just wrong. the whole point of having nature area's like that trail is so people DON'T fuck with them. the earth is beautiful in and of its self, we don't need people carving into it.

8. I agree with the "don't fuck with nature" stance 100% but carving into trees doesn't really do a whole lot of damage to the tree. If you want to keep your place straight, just don't leave any trash or kill any plants, but if you want to "leave your mark" I don't think carving into a tree will hurt the tree as long as you do it in moderation or whatever. And don't do that shit on the public trail area, only if you find a really hidden spot..

That's just my opinion.. I think it's kind of neat when I see something like that, but I am definitely againt hurting the wildlife or plants around you if you find a chill nature spot, so don't be a jerk, or karma and nature will combine to kick your ass.

9. i disagree, what he wrote was peaceful, not slanderous, carving on a tree is as natural as Huck Finn.

10. People have been carving shit into rocks/trees ever since a sharp edge was invented.

11. Haha hell yeah nature toking, hopefully we start seeing more of these threads on here...

12. Cave paintings.... that's all I'll say ;)... damn disrespectful cavemen (haha just playing, I'm not hating on you).

Nah, I think it's neat that people carve on trees. It lets you leave your mark, and it's very fun to read everything you find.

By the way, no one has carved in this tree since 2002... guess people stopped finding the spot for awhile.

13. See that's one thing I think is really cool about carving shit into trees... it really doesn't do damage to the tree itself, and most trees you see can have carvings that are REALLY old. On the way to a cave down here there was this bigass tree that had some (barely legible) carvings from the 60's... kinda cool to think you can leave your mark on a living thing like that. Although it does kinda take away from the natural beauty of places. lol hmmm I'm kinda on the fence in terms of that, but simply because it looks bad, not because it hurts the tree or anything.

14. Very cool kick it spot. I used to have a nature smoke spot, but some idiots started leaving trash and carved trees and pretty much burned the spot for us.

15. man, you're defiling nature man, the nature gods are gonna throw their nature daggers in spite of you, man.

16. Originally I was going to give you shit about carving and blah blah blah, but really your not doing a whole lot of damage so I'll skip it. I dont like it but you really didnt hurt anything.

Besided that, you got a beautiful spot. Try taking care of it so its always a beautiful spot. Not just for you but for future generations. You know?

17. I don't believe you should say ANYTHING about carving trees, hes really preserving it, hence he could've simply cut it down ya know? So don't worry about it, anyways cool looking spot I should take my camera over to my jungle'd area haha and find some cool looking stuff good idea!

18. please explain to me how carving in the tree HELPS preserve it!!! hahaha

19. Lovin the natur spot.

20. + rep

seriously, that seems like a dope spot to kick it. too bad you can't camp there or it'd be a hella good place to trip.