Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My name says it all

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Cancer_in_PA, Jan 14, 2010.

1. I'm not here for pity or for anyone to tell me they feel sorry for me I have great support at home and with my family. I just need some help getting through this. I just started treatment last week and will beat this. I live near philly and have been out of the game for a long time. Where can I go to get some help?

2. I'm not sure about how possible some of the things you mention would be, but there is one setting that may interest you, if you haven't seen it already

3. Contact NORML for a start. They can fill you in on the laws in your state.

Short version of the story- I moved to a new town- knew NO ONE. Took some classes at the community college and after 2 weeks of chatting up the heads at the stoner table, I got invited to a party. I went home from the party with the first of many bags from a reliable connection. I was in my mid-50s at the time. Education is a very good thing! :D

Lastly, I put together something called "Granny Storm Crow's list" - it's "stickied " at the top of the medical forum and is linked in my sig. Reading the list is an education on the medical uses of cannabis. I really think you need to take a look at it. There are several studies on cancers- your doctors may find the list interesting, too.

I am glad you have the support of friends and family! So many of us have to fight with those we love just to use this simple healing herb as a medicine!

Hang in there!

Granny :wave:

4. Thank you for the responses.

5. Do you have AIM?

6. #6 Cancer_in_PA, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
    no, but i'm on yahoo. gfl1539

7. I got booted from the site already. I had to change my name. Wishing you were hear right now with that purpleyorange

8. i suggest you watch the movie run from the cure( by rick simpson)... and look up hemp oil.. im pretty sure pennsylvania is working on medical marijuana, and new jersey governor just needs to sign the bill, which he said he will be doing before january 19th when he leaves office..