My Name Is Colin, And I am Addicited to weed and beer :P

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokey_McPott, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Yeah the title says it all. I go everywhere with a buzz. I will drink before work and smoke before work. It makes life a little more exciting. I think sobriety is over rated as long as your not fall down drunk or just to fucken stoned. You should be able to do this any day, everyday without being criticized. I have not had a sober day in 4 years now.

Everything is better with a buzz

what do you think ?

2. man i sympathize wit ya on the weed, i to roll outta bed and partake. but bro you gotta cut down on the booze my 2 older brothers died at 38 and 46, drinkin just like you, not fallin down drunk but drinkin all the time, both worked had houses the whole thing , both died of cancer directly related to the booze

3. My name is Radar and I have not drank or smoked in two months. Except for yesterday.

4. ive smoked everyday for 3 or 4 years but i only drink once or twice a week

5. haha so really, you have not drank or smoked for a day

6. Well I didn't drink for 4 years straight, But I have been smoking for 4 years straight now I only started drinking after I got out of the hospital for puncturing my lungs. I couldn't smoke as much so I started to drink more. that whole hospital thing happened last May 24 weekend

7. I used to smoke a few times every day, but ever since I cut back to 2-3 times per week, I've just been so much less depressed, and I love not craving weed. It used to be if it was near me, I had to smoke, but now I can have an O of some dank nuggets sitting next to me and I won't touch it till I'm with friends or at the end of a long day.

Weed is now a treat again, not a habit. An accessory to my life, not my life entirely.

8. ^^ good job man. weed is a treat. haha.

9. Some people can handle smoking as a lifestyle and some people have to use it the same way as alcohol.

10. My names sam, and I'm not addicted, I just really like weed.

I only drink when theres no nugget around

11. This is refered to as a Relapse.

If you go to an AA meeting tonight you can get your One-Day chip.

12. even though I was in a group branched from A.A. this is probably the funniest post I've read all day. No idea why.

13. names Nick...I like beer....weed...both make me feel good :p

14. ^ in denial

15. High my names mitch

im not addicted to coke E acid weed hydrocodone valium and alcohol

I just really really like them :D

16. hey, names marc, done sniff a fair few times, love mdma (only done it the twice though would love to do again), and i cant seem to get away from weed at the minute as much as i want too, i envy DClove's reply of weed being a treat, it would make it so much more enjoyable, especially seeing if i blaze everday i dont even feel that lean after smoking 2 grams or so, but we dont get loadsa different named bud around here, its just bud, which is quite shit but hey, the occasional po' bud comes, (live in SE, England.)