Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Munchies for The Night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DMX, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Hahhahah such a typical stoner meal

2. Vanilla ice-cream, chocolate syrup, fresh mango from the tree in the backyard.
    [​IMG]

3. If everyone starts posting there dinner, theres already a thread for this lmao

but yeah man enjoy! I myself work at a Bar and Grill part time and when Im in kitchen for the night get the wings that were "accidently" made lmao

4. Just ate some meatloaf... I like meatloaf very much. A "fuck you" to all those who don't agree with me. Didn't ask you for an opinion.

5. ^^ I hate meatloaf haha. Something about it, just creeps me the fuk out... Like a giant nasty meatball.

6. Too many Carbs/starches. :(

7. When your high... all food is good food :D, i just wish it could be as good coming out the next day as it was coming in the day before :O!

8. Yeah I dont eat the healtiest foods in general... So when im high at night, This is what happens..
    And when i wake up in the morning, it sucks.. I feel real hungry, But if I eat I feel like throwing up.. I fuck my body/stomach up alot with my bad eating habits haha...
    Im happy with my weight though, im not a disgusting, obese person or anything.. So I really dont worry too much about my late night munchies... Alothough, it would help me alot if I didnt eat so much before bed.