My mum made me promise to smoke until next year :(

Discussion in 'General' started by carlospiceyweiner420, Dec 16, 2013.

1. My mates mum dogged me in to my own mum, and made it seem like i am a drug addict and said i forced weed on all my mates wtf. SHe said i am addicted and the only person that smokes, but my friends mum even gave me weed a few times. She made such a big deal and all my mums friends heard the conversation, so she basically embarressed my mum infront of all her friends. My mum got really upset and she confronted me when i got home from work. She made me promise i dont smoke until next year so i can prove to her weed is not addictive. Im am not going to smoke as i promised my mum, because i am honestly not addicted i only smoke once or twice a week, but literally all my friends smoke a pack of ciggies a day and my mates mum doesnt care about that. Any one else had to face a smilar event?? My mum is happy i dont smoke ciggys but. I am upset because my christmas holiday is coming up and i was looking forward to smoking a bit haha because i never smoke when i have work the next day (Just being responcible) am i overeacting to the whole situation? Its only a plant for goodness sakes. 

2. Still smoke, who's to know?

3. fuck that [​IMG]

4. Make firecrackers, you aren't smoking :devious:

5. Not the end of the world.  I once went a decade plus without.  It's no big deal.  You made a promise and stick with it.  If not, just be straight and tell her so.  Integrity pays off in the end.  Shit... I sound like a dad.

6. Hahaha

7. Honestly, to me it sounds like she wants you to stop without an arguement. Do you really think its more likely shes willing to change her minds for virtually no reason, or that shes hoping at the end of a sober year you wont go back?

8. First- tell her to open a book and read some medical journals.

Second- two weeks is not that long not to smoke. I have only smoked 5 times in the last 15 months.

9. I've never heard a pack of cigarettes called a pack of ciggys lmao

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. dude....two weeks....quit your bitchin lol

if you feel the need to ( I probably would) smoke christmas day/morning/whatever feels right. Drip those eye drops in, shower up, make it look not obvious and enjoy your Christmas. 

Just wait man, lol....you say you only smoke twice a week anyways. SO if you think about it, you really are only missing out on smoking 4 times this year....ooooooh nooooo!

Not trying to sound like an ass in my post but you making this thread, besides for the whole story, it sounds like  you're addicted. lol

OOOOR if you want, make a deal with her. If you don't smoke till next year, she has to stop/start doing/eating/playing/ _________

win win

11. im not  complaining lol its easy i can make it two weeks with out smoking