My mum is a whore?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by notacabbage, Jan 21, 2015.

WTF, I want someone close to my age. :(

Sorry.  It just looked funny to me.  I can volunteer if you want.  :p

3. Some Women are whores, who knows why... but some of these women go on to get married and have kids. You can know it, and judge her accordingly in your eyes, but dont let it affect your self image. Anyone could have given birth to you.

4. I feel bad for you man, though i haven't had an experience quite like yours I'd say let it go. Would you really want to talk about these kind of things with your mom? As others have said lose the password and just live your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. ¡El diablo esta en mi pantelones!

¡MUY MALO!

You're a grandmother?

I can be whatever you want me to be, baby....eerr... sonny...  Where's my walker? 

Okay let's start with this: Are you male or female?

9. Pic of said mum plz

shit.... 

11. Pics plz

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #33 Sade, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
    lmfao. This made my morning.

G I L F

14. I've fucked so many moms that my input would have no meaning

[​IMG]

I have 2 grandma's one 80 and one 90, take your pick :laughing:

16. You should post a picture of your mum, that would allow us to better advise you.  :metal:

17. I appreciate everyone's input on this. And I agree with most of you. I didn't act in my best when i read those messages and now that I cant change that I might as well move on. But to be honest I probably need therapy right?

18. Atleast you didn't find a saved draft of a message she was going to send you about wanting to have sex with you. So theres that?

Nah.  You learned a valuable lesson.  I haven't a fuckin' clue what that lesson might be but you learned it.  Good and proper.  

ewww!