my mum asked me to go Amsterdam with her and her friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mcasprin, Jan 25, 2012.

1. im 18 my mum is 38her and her friend are going Amsterdam as they both smoke weed and she asked me to come. its abit wired been asked to go with my mum as she dont know i smoke weed ( i think she dont atleast). i dont know if i should go or not as it will be my first experience there.

2. #2 SirenWasHere, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
    Why would you not go?

Go, man. Enjoy the sights, meet new people. Since your mom smokes, it may even be the perfect place to let her know that you've experimented. You don't have to go into detail in case she doesn't want you to smoke. But it may be a great bonding experience...

...Or your mom is trying to get you into a threesome with her and the friend. Likely what it is. :D

3. Dude just go. Even if you don't get to smoke it won't even matter. Youd be making a great memory. Memories last.

4. I can't believe you even asked that. If I EVER had that chance, I would jump, as my parents aren't very pot-friendly.

5. #5 FitStoner, Jan 25, 2012
    Amdam is great, will change your perspective on weed,

The poster below me, foreign sales is still allowed.

6. #6 TheRealPurp, Jan 25, 2012
    Do it dude, I mean shit you can't go into any Coffee shops since they stopped foreign sales buuuttt, its still a kick ass place

EDIT- Last thing I saw said otherwise,

7. Dude if you don't go.. I'd love to go with your mom and her friend!

8. GO! i had the time of my life when i went a few years ago

9. lol is this even a question?

10. Is op srs?

11. As long as she doesn't go w/ you to the red light district I think you're ok.

12. I think she knows you smoke weed...Chief.:cool:

13. If she invited you to Amsterdam she probably won't care that you smoke :smoke:
    Def go man

14. Take any chance to travel. Not many get to do it.

and its amsterdam too. you don't even need friends there just rent a bike and go biking around to some coffee shops and grab a clean whore from RLD at night. even if you get laid anyway, it's a must to try once.

15. COoooolllll storyyy maen

16. Fuck a hooker man or your mom's friend.

17. You say she doesn't know you smoke, but she asked you to come to Amsterdam?
    OP, I think she's known for quite a while and just doesn't give a crap.

18. If they both puff don't be worried about smoking in front of them...GET RIPPED

Stay High my friend.

19. You're probably the first person ever thinking of 'NOT' going to Amsterdam! :p

20. Send pictures..........................of your mom.