Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My move to colorado (update)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ninjaballs, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Yo.

Good news you guys, when I got to Colorado Springs it took me only a day to get moved into an apartment, and I got my recommendation the same day! The only kicker is that since I'm fresh, I can only buy my weed Mon through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm. Which sucks ass because I have to wait til the weekends over! Oh well, all th better when I finally get to spark up again! And I have enough saved up to live for 3 months before I need a job, so its smooth sailing from here!

2. that is shitty dude about the whole cant ontain your med's on the weekend's shit....

3. Im planning on moving out to boulder with one of my friends in a year or so, hoping to pretty much do the same thing your doin, move into an apartment, get a job, get a med card.

4. good luck my brotha! once i get my degree in a year ill be out your way!