My move to Cali.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThcBay420, May 9, 2010.

1. Well to start of this thread im going to tell you a little about my self and why im leaving for California. My names Brandon and im From A small town in Louisiana where almost everyone is either really old or just a douche,and the herb is horrid here always commercial grade and swag but when we do get some highs or mids....aka POPCORN:confused:
    and even when that does come threw here people try to sell it for 25 to 30 a gram.
    So i've finally saved up enough and im ready to flee from this place,my first stop will be San Francisco to stay with my friend Rachel and yes shes a medical user so good times.
    I also will be meeting up with two of my friends from here who have became hermits/travlers in Cali. But anyway i'll be leaving today so by tuesday i'll be in the beautiful San Fran! ~ONE LOVE~

2. Hey dude have tons of fun.

I moved to CA when I turned 18 and decided I needed to live there.. I lived there for 8 years before deciding I couldn't afford $700 a month for just rent in a decent house.. but It is amazing the amount of quality pot out there..

BUT,... be very prepared to have a hell of a time finding a job, and then paying out. of. the. ass. to live there.

The bay area is such a great place to live tho man, you are going to love it.

3. Good luck man!

4. That's amazing. Have fun! Wish I had friends there, instead of sociopathic cousins.