Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My mouth gets real saliva-ey when I smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Aug 4, 2012.

1. I gotta spit like all the time whenever I smoke.

It also makes it real hard to smoke Js cuz my lips get all wet and it makes it real hard not to nig lip that shit.

2. Back in the day, every time i would take the first hit my mouth would like water and i would exhale and just drool on the ground haha.

3. remind me not to pass you the blunt...j/p.lol.

4. Filters can prevent that ;)

5. Lol I call it anti-drymouth just another wonderful reason to smoke weed.

6. Wish that happened to me... Cotton mouth can be a real bitch

7. Consider yourself lucky, bro. Cotton mouth is a biotch.

Although, I do find myself spitting a lot after ther first few hits.
    But after that, I feel like I have a mouth full of cotton balls. Hey, how about that?

8. My mouth salivates all over when I smoke, which is usually followed by horrible cotton mouth.

9. yea i always spit while im smoking, i dont really get cotton mouth or im too stoned to notice haha

10. Depending on what kinda bud I've experienced both super cotton mouth and where I'm border line drooling. Honestly I prefer cotton mouth since I usually have something to drink on hand.

11. Thats horrible lol usually its the opposite, cotton mouth

12. Rather have a saliva-y mouth then cotton mouth! Lol