My Most Recent Discovery With Marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by fatheroftime, Jun 10, 2013.

1. This is where I drew the line... I guess it doesn't matter that I am a daily toker who is also a college honors student. In the end I will have just forgotten 90% of everything I learned the whole time (not that I ever really learned anything because cannabis blocks learning apparently).

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? I smoke before classs, after classes, and while doing homework and not once have I felt like marijuana was inhibiting my abilities to learn and to retain the knowledge that I acquire. I am not sure where you came up with this nonsense but it would seem that you seriously believe it; honestly... I feel sorry for you...

2. What a judgmental thing to say. Why do you get to decide the 'right' way to use marijuana?

3. Some stoners parent trying to scare the young ones

I don't know, it doesn't sound like it was written by an adult, to be honest.  Nobody with sufficient academic or literary acumen to have actually read (much less cogently understood) the peer reviewed research on the subject that exists would use words like "infinite" to describe a biological effect.  

5. Fuck it still blazing.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #66 mandrin13, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    Why are you people even bothering to argue with this guy.  9 Posts and nothing in here was accurate, I think hes mistakenly been smoking oregano.

7. Man, you have fallen so hard for fallacies. Go ahead and post some of that crap in the medical section and watch Granny pick it apart. I have smoked the majority of my adult life. I did have a break from 82 - 99 and have used nearly daily since then. My brain is very active, I have no depression and love the heck out of life and people, I am fairly successful (even without really trying). I have been able to reverse a diagnosis of medium nerve damage to a mild prognosis. Where is this alleged damage and harm? :smoke:

8. #68 AdventCybernetic, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    Believe what you want to believe man, but don't fabricate a band wagon and try to push everyone into it. Besides, you're making a blanket statement based on a very small sample. Just because something is true for you, and some other people you know, does not mean it applies to the entire population.

It's also very possible your being a troll but, regardless, how bout you stop judging people's personal choices and just let them live their own lives?

9. This is funny

10. I kinda know what you mean op. I've seen negative effects for sure. even the comedown for me can be bad at times. Its different for everyone though

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Well obviously marijuana use isn't good for your body. Most users are aware of the side effects and cons. However OP you said you smoked at a high frequency, attribute that to drinking, cigarettes, unhealthy food, or unmentionables; obviously they're going to have a negative impact on your health at an alarming rate.

...vaporizer? :hello:

If you're stoned 100% of the time, I can mostly agree with this. But I have no issues whatsoever... I only vaporizer at night and weekends, never before work or school. I just started a new job and had no problems whatsoever learning and "adapting" to the new situation. I also have no issues with school (I'm going to school for engineering part time, and am currently working as an engineer).

Anyway, I was going to go through your entire post but I think I can sum it up much quicker: whether or not marijuana is "harmful" depends on how a person uses it. Maybe the way you (OP) were using marijuana had a negative impact on your life. That doesn't mean marijuana is bad.