Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My morning walking to work

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by debauch, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Mondays and Wednesdays this semester I have to wake up at 8am to be at work by 9am. Today was no different, but I woke up at 750am, and was really awake, not just that groggy sorta awake. I do my morning stuff and then took my RooR out for a quick cleaning and packed maybe .15g's into my slide. Gofuzzyourself and I had been doing this last night, got us super baked after 3 or 4 bowls each. I ripped the whole bowl and milked my RooR up something yellow. Feeling like I shouldn't let Fuzz miss this opportunity (while I had 40min before work) to get baked, I woke her up and we smoked 4 bowls each, so we're both wicked fucked up at like 830am. Before I left to go to work, I had Fuzz feel my face because I thought it felt weird and I could still feel her hand for a good 30sec after she took it away (so I know im really really fucked up).

I put my visine in and get my stuff together to go to work. My weather alert on Trillian tells me it feels like its -6 degrees out, so I end up wearing my sweatshirt and winter jacket, ski hat, sunglasses, gloves, timbuk2 bag and my iPod.

Once I hit the street, I felt completely different. Like, the world around me was foreign or something. I felt like with all this stuff on, I was in this space suit thing and that I wasn't really walking. I just felt like I was all closed up in this suit and moving on auto pilot to work because id done the walk so many times. The music made it so I couldn't hear anything in the outside world, kind of like if you were driving in a car with the music up really loud, but the car surrounding was replaced by my clothes. The coolest part was the way my sunglasses made me feel like I was sort of driving because they made it seem as though there was a windshield in front of me.

As im walking and realizing all of these things, I had another realization. The realization that I knew I felt all these feelings and that I knew the high was making me feel that way, but that realizing that the high was making me feel that way wasn't bringing the feeling down at all. OK. That's a lot to handle. I know. It took me a while to figure it out while I was walking. <st1 ="">Ill</st1> try to explain. I knew that I was high, and I knew that the feelings that I was experiencing were because I was high. However, realizing that the high was causing these feelings didn't make the feelings fade or go away. I just had the pleasant time of being able to fully enjoy this awesome high and the way its making me experience the world.

During this realization, I had yet another realization. I didn't really want to go to class today, and it's close to the end of the semester, but finals aren't due til next monday/tuesday, so these classes aren't really to important, just reviews and stuff. I decided that I wasn't going to go because this realization was the one of most brilliant things I had thought of during my 3 years ive been at college, so that's enough for one day.

Then something else occurred to me. This is what people have been wanting from me for a long time. When I lived in the dorms, people I smoked with there would always expect me to have something profound or intellectual to say because I was the most experienced stoner of the group. It never really happened. Until now, while im alone walking to work at 845am on a Wednesday and it feels like im on Hoth without a Tauntaun. Actually, now that I think about it, Im sure I felt a lot like people would on Hoth, bundled up with eye coverage, but no real mouth/chin/nose cover.
    [​IMG](tauntaun for reference, if you didn't know what it looked like)

Im almost at work by that point, still completely in my own stoned reality and I had to take my gloves off to get into my iPod holder to see what time it was. Even with the gloves off, I still didn't really feel like I was back in normal reality, still in the space suit thing. Opening the computer labs and getting food at the vending machines I still felt slightly removed, but was coming back to my general all day high feeling (calm, relaxed, happy). Finally by the time I took my iPod off, signed on to the computer and opened Firefox to get to the site and write this, I was set back into my everyday high.

So yea, good time, great high. these are the things that make me keep smoking. :smoke:

2. Haha, you fuckin' stoner. Great story, I understood it perfectly. Being high and surrounded by music is an experience that no one should miss out on...the music envelops you and you are in your own place.

3. I know how you feel, I've had simmilar experince's, and they are always a treat. +rep for a great story.

4. damn, did you look fucked up?

or does that not matter for your job

5. i know that exact feeling im the most expericend stoner in my group and i know it feels good story understood it all +rep

6. This is why waking and baking is unlike any other high you will have throughout your day. when you wake up and toke, it feels different.

7. +Rep. Havent seen a story like this on the city for ages. I just got done taking some rips off my bong when I felt like I should make a little visit to the city. Man I know the feeling though, Wake N Bake and you ready to go. :smoke:

8. i doubt i looked too bad, but it wouldnt matter anyway because I work by myself, helping people with computer questions. there really arent any from 9am-12pm other than how to use the print system. i watch movies and comment here on GC.

thanks for the +rep guys

9. thanks to your wonderful story i think i might just go and smoke a couple of bowls... + rep... :smoke:

10. Tauntaun referene = +rep
    That was such a badass post man, definitely something to share.
    Rippin one for you and fuzz :smoke:

11. that was an amazing tale. I cant even imagine how it must have felt under all those clothes being in your own world with music. Im going to have to try this. great great story, kept me quite entertained

12. it took me something like 45min to write, my thoughts were so disorganzied.

13. haha reefer will do that to ya

14. That sounds like an awesome trip.. what kind of weed did you smoke?? :confused:

15. That's awesome dude. You know that term "Altering your consciousness" that people soemtimes use to describe getting high? I think you nailed it.

16. Great post. A great tale of the high expirience.

+rep

17. don't know how you can live in a place where it's -6 and no big deal.

I like walking while high, it's a great experiance. Just being outside is very interesting.

18. ill do pics after this blunt

19. awesome story man. we can all aspire to that level of highness
    +rep