My Mom's Terrible Stories.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dave209rider559, Mar 21, 2010.

1. I was talking to her about my dad today(mom and dad are divorced), and I told her what he smoked that fucked him up and made him go insane, and she said hashish. I asked her what color it was and she said it was brown. im like you saw him do it, she said he used to do it in front of me almost every day.

She says that he was normal and went insane after smoking hashish for like a few months. Its driving me insane because I have been smoking weed for months now, and all I have noticed is that my thinking has gone up so high, that I believe I could write a whole book on new philosophical ideas that the human race has yet to see. I dont understand how she can think that hash made my dad go insane. Well, she keeps saying insane, but all I know is that he used to cuss to my parents fam alot, and used to do some stupid shit.. and i believe that, i was only 6 but i remember that this guy was crazy too, but the fact that hash caused this too happen does not make sense. I try to sneakily tell her that hash cant do this to you, but when i try, she suspects that i do it too, and then i have to just say i know this because of the internet and shit. she tells me smoking hash will make you lose your sanity and perhaps become homeless and shit like that. Also, everything about dad happened in Iran, a pathetic country in a pathetic sector of the world, and we cant be sure if the hash there is even pure, for all i know, they must have laced it with some hardcore addictive shit and called it hash. also, i dont think there is a word for marijuana, so they just say hash, and by hash, they actually mean hash, you know, the brown hash that shit, not the actual marijuana bud, apparently they smoke the hash.

Look. we all know smoking weed makes you happy, relaxed, and makes you want to make love to your wife or husband, but my mom thinks not, she says that he would go crazy and say some weird shit when he smoked, and he would definattely not be happy.

I really want to smack her, she always compliments the fact that I have amazing thinking and problem solving capabilities, yet she doesn't know it came directly from weed.

Also, I am not really persian, I was born here so dont trip forum.

So forum, what do you think was in my dads hash that could possibly have caused a divorce? I havent seen my dad in 12 years, and the last time I saw him when i was 6 I totally remember his sheer insanity. There are vids of my dad before i was born after my parents marriage and he seemed stable and normal. He seemed young and his skin was just normal, but in pics, you can notice that his whole face changed from like brown and young to like a 20 year crack addict.

I just dont understand this dillema at all. What happened in those years? I still dont know exactly what he possibly could have done. My dad actuaally has started calling me now, since he got my number from my grandma, and he seems like he has changed and is kinda mature again now, and I dont know if i should ask him exactly what the fuck was it that he did. I feel kinda embarassed, but why should i, he left mom and now my moms head is fucked up, and she is so fucking stupid now, but i cant blame her, its definately dads fault, my moms attitude and personality is so bad now, that when you look at her, she looks like an ugly witch, she is not even ugly, but when i look at her, all her negativity, and fucked up personality manifests itself somehow in her face.

Like I said, I cant blame her, but I want some help from you drug pros who know about every drug to tell me what could have been in that hash. remember the location, it was in Iran.

2. So your dad fought overseas? I've never heard it happen from people who went to the mid east but maybe he is suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder? People with PTSD can go completely bat shit crazy.

3. actually no, he never fought overseas. He never fought in the iran-iraq war. Like i said, my mom says he was normal till he started doing hash. but we all know hash is sick to smoke or eat or whatever you do with it, but how come he went insane? was it laced? its not like here where we know its safe from the dispensaries. what could have happened?

4. Yeah, it sounds like a sever underlying issue, and he was smoking to self medicate.

It's not the fucking ganj, although it could have made it worse.

Your mum's an idiot.

Edit: It wasn't hash.

5. yyeaaah, i definitely dont think the hash caused your dad to go "insane" or whatever.
    I think your mom is trying to scare and keep you away from smoking buds. And i think its underlying problems as well or your dad just likes acting like an idiot when he is stoned.
    I would say to share with your mom your knowledge and first hand experience with the herb and inform her on the facts and that it is not that bad at all.
    I would also ask your dad about it, not your mom. your mom is biased and probably didnt like your dad smoking and using in the first place.... so insto facto she is gonna bash it if she gets the chance,

my 2 cents.
    :smoking:

6. No no no, trust me, he really was crazy, he wasnt just acting stupid while high. my moms stories are confirmed not only by pretty much my whole family, but also by myself. I remember quite many painful scenarios from my childhood that i remember vividly.

also, how can someone change from looking young to looking like a crack addict that only does hash? this is why im asking if it could have been laced? i want peoples opinions because i want to see if people reach the same conclusions?

7. Hash in the mid east can be mixed with opium, cuz thats like the entire agriculture for some countries so its hella easy to get. So maybe your dad accidently got hashish.

8. ???

Hashish isn't opium mixed with hash. Where do you think the word hash comes from?

9. Sounds like your mom just doesn't want you liking your dad.

10. no, hash wont turn you into a crackhead. it was something else man, whether it was another drug or an underlying mental issue. i really really doubt it has anything to do with hash

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. If your dad had any dormant mental issues such as phychosis weed (hash) may activate it of bring it out earlier and stronger. He probably had mental issues running in the family and when he smoked it sped up the process, which is why your mom is blaming it.

12. Yeah, he did have a terrible car accident prior to marriage. Also, I dont really know if Hash and Hashish are the same or are different. I just said Hash but my mom said that he smoked Hashish, so i really dont know the difference between the two. but my dad definately was doing hashish

13. even so would psychosis cause him to look like a crackhead?

it could be he got into something besides hash.. if it was in the middle east, he could have definitely gotten caught up in an opium addiction, thats like the biggest cash crop out there for a bunch of countries.

14. Hashish (is ytour mom persian?) is the exact same thing as hash. The orginal word, like many foreign words, get distorted/accustomed to a different region. She probably knows it as hashish, and not being a 'smoker' does not call it by the commonly used hash.

15. Your dad never really did anything bad to you did he? I'd say give him a call and go get lunch sometime, discuss it.

16. Exactly, that what i was getting at. You need to talk to your dad and see what he has to say since he knows himself and what he has been through and experienced more than anyone else.
    HAve you ever talked to him about it
    ?

17. my mom is always in a state of denial. you try bringing the truth and she quickly shuts you up before you have a chance to speak. in denial

18. he lives somewhere far far away. but i just gained confidence. i was reading this and listening to the final fantasy vii boss theme, and i suddenly got the urge to talk to him about what the fuck he chiefed that made him crazy. he cant do shit to me cuz if he tries to shut me down or something i can hang up. i have the power this time.. hahahahahahahahahahha

19. Let us know how it goes, my guess is that he probably misses you and will be pretty mature about it.

20. I will, but he calls me every two weeks so yall gonna have to wait. I really want to find out his side of the story, if there is one thing i hate, it is listening to one side of the story and then almost being brainwashed by it. I have to know what actually happened, not what someone wants to make you believe happened. my moms truly fucked up inside, she appears as if she is nice, but her true nature is very evil