My moms kicked me out.

Discussion in 'General' started by BulletWound, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Soo I got arrested, was detained until arraignment or whatever, then released on probation until my trial.

While I was detained, my mom went thru my room, my truck, everything and found my bongs, pipes, spoons, $300 worth of some dank ass AK47 and my RooR even....

She threw everything away and then kicked me out the fucking house, and took my truck because it was under her name, and she gave me the money i paid her for it, ($1000) she bought the truck for cash and i paid her off monthly...

now i am fucked.......

BTW I am 18.... My boss knows I got arrested and isn't planning on firing me, but I AM looking for a new job before I get charged with these felonies.....

2. Whoa, definitely sounds like you're fucked.

Best be calling in some favors from some friends.

3. Yo but she did tell me I could stay, if I stopped doing drugs..... But I don't think I should relinquish my right to do what I want because she is a Nazi. :mad:

4. Hey man, live under her roof then live by her rules... What would you rather be, homeless and high, or sober and with a bed to sleep on?

5. Not a Nazi, you don't follow her rules you get the boot. She's not really kicking you out, your refusing to stop doing drugs so she says you can't stay there, yet shed let you stay if you stopped so it's your choice. Your mom sounds like many other parents, be glad she cares about you.

6. I have been smoking since I was 12, she has always known I smoked, but all the sudden she cares like 10000000000000000000% more..... I don't understand it.

7. sounds like you have absolutely no respect for your mum - so you'll get absolutely no sympathy from me

her house - her rules

until you get your own place you should respect her

8. Nah man, I have the outmost respect for my mother, she gave birth to me, she nurtured me, she gave me a roof, she shielded me of what it reality, and she has always let me make my own decisions, I think that is why this is such a shock to me... Because I am no longer 100% in control with my life, and I am 18.....

9. Because you just got arrested and are on trial at the moment. She has to attribute your fucking your life up to something, and she chose pot.

10. Things change when she has a felon under her roof, how is that hard to understand?

11. haha my mom would shit then kick me out if she found an AK

EDIT - nevermind i just realized your talkin about the weed strain AK-47 lol

12. #12 Underpantsman, Dec 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2008
    lmao:D

hehe

13. yeah your mom is def not being a nazi you're just being a moron. if pot got you in trouble and she said you gotta quit if you wanna live under her roof, then by god quit man. get your life together, save up some money, move out, and then start smoking weed again.

thats part of getting in trouble, you gotta face your punishment with the law and you gotta deal with the fact that your mom doesn't want that shit going on under her roof because as we all so commonly forget, it is an illegal activity.

i'm not saying you should quit smoking pot forever, but dude you have nowhere to live

14. well you said you still got your job....

and your mom gave you back your $ 1,000.00

so get the hell out of the house,,,,

it's that easy ,,,,you got motel money....

or maybe you got a little '' leg '' you can go stay with,,,,,{ thats a girl }

you say you from the '' dirty south''//// THROW A TENT AND SAVE YOUR MONEY.....

YOU SINGLE YOUNG GUY'S FREAK THE FUCK OUT WHEN MOMMA BIRD THROWS YOUR ASS OUT Of THE NEST....

i did '' LO'L'' :rolleyes:

15. [quote name='BulletWound']Nah man, I have the outmost respect for my mother/quote]

then why call her a nazi on a public forum and bleat about her kicking you out when she hasnt at all

and she gave you $1k which she didnt have to

you need to grow up and fast or you're just going to end up blaming everyone for all your fuck ups the whole time

16. Exactly. I can't stand people that keep making threads and posting my parents are (insert insult here) because they won't let me smoke weed in THERE house and are gonna kick me out if I don't stop. It's there house obviously most parents don't want there child doing an illegal drug especially in there house, and most parents are uneducated or believe all the bullshit and think it's alot worse then it is. Very understandable parent reaction, people should be glad that there parents care.

17. Still laughing :D

18. Word, your takin shit for granted. When I got kicked out, I slept on the floor at my homies Tweaker Den of a house for MONTHS. Walked 2 miles down hill to work, then 2 miles up a steep hill to get home. I was addicted to meth, so I never had ANY money. I worked to stay high.

Quit takin shit for granted, or Karma just may deliver you a "BulletWound" of it's own. Or, could it be that this was karma's way of saying "you suck"? Seriously man, your life aint THAT bad.

19. Her house her rules dude; you know how it goes.

Get a job and an apartment and smoke what ya want.

Better yet be self employed if ya got it in ya and you can make your own rules. It works for me. :D

20. I didn't get arrested for pot.........