My moms high in a mall

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Randy79, Dec 27, 2012.

1. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']My mom smokes regularly for pain relief from debilitating neck problems. Never seen her high though...

My dad used to be a smoker, but can't because of drug testing. So every now and then, like when we go to the movies, I'll smoke him up. He gets stoned off his ass, it's great.[/quote]

Hahahahaha. My dad smokes a lot. But he's got some mental issues and gets angry and paranoid and violent when he smokes so I dont ever wanna smoke with him. My moms awesome though and ill probably start picking up for her soon.

2. man i can't even understand 75% of this shit..

3. [quote name='"alinboblackman"']man i can't even understand 75% of this shit..[/quote]

I'm sorry? Need me to break it down for you big guy?

4. Can you break it down for us?

And roll it up?

5. haha greenie senior the 1st, wish i had a chronner cage

6. Did you know a new study came out and instead of relieving pain it actually changes how the mind processes pain? Just thoufht that was something intresting to share lol. But OP your mum getting highs pretty funny. My dad smokes just never with me lol although im sure he knows i do.

7. Hey OP: We're gonna need pix of your mom. :mad:

8. [quote name='"xpurplehaze420x"']

Did you know a new study came out and instead of relieving pain it actually changes how the mind processes pain? Just thoufht that was something intresting to share lol. But OP your mum getting highs pretty funny. My dad smokes just never with me lol although im sure he knows i do.[/quote]

Yo. We've known that forever. That's the same way pain killers work. I don't know why people got hyped about that study. We've known that forever.

9. I brought a pan of brownies to my extended family Xmas... EVERYONE wanted one including my 77yr old mom. Makes family gatherings not only more tolerable but actually fun.

10. She has fibro myalgia too, so changing how she feels pain sounds exactly like what she needs for medicine.

11. fucking British baked goods..