Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my moms going to be gone can i smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by undead420, May 17, 2012.

1. Heat/AC, furniture, music, television/movies/games etc. I love smoking at home, or any home that is comfortable as long as the owner isn't holding onto outdated beliefs regarding smoking.

The smell is a good thing, much better than sprays, seafood, and other things people stink their houses with.

2. Use your garage then air it out..

3. Can people stop posting dumb shit to get post count up? Insulting his age and telling him to get his own house? He asked a question, so answer it or don't reply at all. Damn.

OP, yeah, it will be enough time. After you're done smoking, then spray a freshener. I spray a few, if you have any animals with litterboxes, smoke in that area. Blow smoke out a window, have a fun blowing the smoke out, you wouldnt want to be spraying the smell of bud through your room.

4. ^^^ your username is whalecum....and we are supposed to listen to whalecum? Righttt

5. Whenever I'm home alone for at least 12 hours I light up in the house without a fear my mom will smell it when she gets back. Nothing like sitting in the smell of sweet marijuana. Ahhh

6. [quote name='"NotoriousCheech"']

sorry if this is to personal, but your mom and dad got divorced and your dad moved in NEXT DOOR? my mom and dad our divorced and i cant even imagine how weird it would be for my dad to be living next door with his girl friend.[/quote]

Back in high school or continuation ..... Some Asian kid lived with his dad,mom and stepmom.... Haha

7. just go outside dood.

8. U can go outside n smoke fine especially at night or u can start a steamy shower n smoke in the bathroom the moisture will pick up some of the smell and if u use a sploof Also than in about 30 min it Wont smell at all but I still say outside is best