Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my moms going to be gone can i smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by undead420, May 17, 2012.

1. [quote name='"funkydslr"']Kids these days. Go out side man, take a 1 minute stroll to some where hidden and spark it. nuff said.[/quote]

Or like this guy said, ive realized since ive grown up theres really no point to smoking in the house unless its your own house/pad. Theres really no point to hotboxing... Its just smells up the house.

2. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

Or like this guy said, ive realized since ive grown up theres really no point to smoking in the house unless its your own house/pad. Theres really no point to hotboxing... Its just smells up the house.[/quote]

By golly I think he's got it

3. Get a house and smoke there all you'd like.

4. unhelpful posts aside, yes it will clear out in 18 hours. make a heyneighbor (sploof as ive heard them called) out of 2 dryer sheets and a paper towell cardboard roll.. easy as fuck man. here:
    Let me google that for you

5. If you are really trippin OP, just go for a walk. I've literally smoked a joint while walking my dog, cops rolled up to me and asked if i heard any gunshots in the area, i said no and kept burning! :hello:

6. Blow the smoke out of a window. Problem solved.

7. Just step on the proch. Dude

8. #28 BlazingZombiess, May 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012
    [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']

By golly I think he's got it[/quote]

?? I live on my own of course i got it... Talking from personal experience.
    *not sure if u were trying to offend me*
    But to me you sound like your trying to be a d$&k.

9. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

?? I live on my own of course i got it... Talking from personal experience.
    *not sure if u were trying to offend me*
    But to me you sound like your trying to be a d$&k.[/quote]

I don't think it sounded. Like that just a better answer for op...

10. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

I don't think it sounded. Like that just a better answer for op...[/quote]

Idk, go to the top of this page (page 2) he said a stupid remark about someone needing a permission slip for this site, thats why i figured he was being a d&$k.

11. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

Idk, go to the top of this page (page 2) he said a stupid remark about someone needing a permission slip for this site, thats why i figured he was being a d&$k.[/quote]

I was being a prick to the op. I figured u lived on your own. That is y I was agreeing with u.

12. Yo if there were gunshots in your area, I don't think the cop gave a shit about some dude smoking a j tbh lol

13. if you smoke outside, you dont have to worry about the smell.

14. I suspect someone said this already but I'm not going to hunt so I can quote.
    Just because you live at home doesn't mean you're under 18. Common sense goes a long way.

15. sorry if this is to personal, but your mom and dad got divorced and your dad moved in NEXT DOOR? my mom and dad our divorced and i cant even imagine how weird it would be for my dad to be living next door with his girl friend.

16. I am 18 i live with my mom tho

17. Cuz i still live my parents means im not 18,never heard that before

18. [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']

I was being a prick to the op. I figured u lived on your own. That is y I was agreeing with u.[/quote]

Okay just wasnt sure,
    I was confused :3
    image-961572452.jpg

19. you do realize that wasnt a literal attack at him right ?

first off..
    i didnt repost what anyone said.

secondly, the kid even said he was 18 livin with his mom..

im not directly attacking anyone, my comment rather hinted that a person of age on this site should not struggle with petty decisions such as this

the solution was simple , and is not post worthy

i hate to be captain fucking obvious here, but hey.. some people need their explaining.

common sense does go a long way

20. My best friends parents lived like 4 houses down from each other.