Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my moms going to be gone can i smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by undead420, May 17, 2012.

1. So my moms going to be gone until tommarow,its 10.pm right now and she will be back tommarow at 4p.m i want to know if i can smoke in the bathroom or my closet n all the smell will be gone?is that ebough time and the weed im smokin is regular i wont be using a joint ill use a bong,thanks in advance

2. Use a bong and make sure that u pack small enough bowls so that u can smoke the whole bowl in one rip. Also I'd recomend smoking next to a window and blowing the smoke out and maybe use a sploof.

3. LOL...yeah...I think itll be gone in 18 hours kid...unless you're blowin through like 20g's of the danky dank...

4. Just play it safe by smoking in your room with the door closed, an blowing the smoke out your window. Once done spray some deodorant/air freshener or light some incense and you're golden! :D

5. Or you can go into your yard/garage so you don't have to smoke in the house :)

6. I second this.

does your backyard have a fence? If it doesnt then just sit down and take a few good hits and go back inside. If your really really paranoid about people watching you, take a hit, hold it in, and walk outside and breathe it out.

7. Smoke it in your room, blow it out the window and have a fan on. Youll be good. I do iit every morning at my dads and he gets home at 5pm lol so youre good

8. Just go in the bathroom with a toilet paper roll with linen sheets in it to make the smell good.

Pack half sized bowls so they won't burn long and you can control the fire easier. Blow it out through the paper roll into the vent or out a window if possible at all.

Then after you do it, spray the room with febreeze and leave the vent on. Maybe light a candle or a match.

If it still smells take a long shower, use lots of soap. You'll be good.

9. if you smoke in the bathroom and get caught just say you have some "dank smelling shit" (pun intended)

10. the one true solution.

Has never failed.

Used by adults world wide for over 100 years without fail.

There is no way to beat this system.

are you ready?

can you follow though to the end or risk losing all?

get ready!

ok, now GO!

[​IMG]

11. I cant smoke oustside cuz my dads my neighbor

12. [quote name='"undead420"']I cant smoke oustside cuz my dads my neighbor[/quote]

Haha sounds like a creeper

13. GREEN LIGHT!! All systems GO!

14. Can't smoke outside .... By the door, window ..... Use a sploof .... Make you feel better plus it's Better to be safe than sorry ....smoke on the opposite side of your dad .... He won't randomly show and up and smell the bathroom ..

15. i thought you had to be 18 before signing up on this site?

16. [quote name='"k r e a m"']i thought you had to be 18 before signing up on this site?[/quote]

He never stated his age, so there's no reason to really bring age up..

17. [quote name='"CCkronik"']

He never stated his age, so there's no reason to really bring age up..[/quote]

Because he is not 18 and didn't get his parents to sign the permission slip to be on this site

18. [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']

Because he is not 18 and didn't get his parents to sign the permission slip to be on this site[/quote]

You don't know his age because he never revealed it.

19. Kids these days. Go out side man, take a 1 minute stroll to some where hidden and spark it. nuff said.

20. Yeah your good lol, the weed smell doesnt stick like ciggarettes, so its easy to get rid of. Only take an hour or two depending on how much u smoke and how u air out the room. Ive cleaned out the smell of weed in my house in like 30 min. Also u can make a spoof :3