my moms dirty panties

Discussion in 'General' started by 6ganjaprincess9, Mar 5, 2009.

1. ok umm wtf..im chillin at my computer and my mom comes up to me and starts havin a conversation about how she was about to wear some panties but she realized they stinked, so then she says she rewashed them so they could smell better...(im just disgusted by this the whole time lol)...and while she is talkin she is holding the said panties in question...then she has the fuckin audacity to get the panties and put them towards my face and says: see smell, they are clean now............WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS????..why?.....i blame her for any childhood trauma i have experienced :confused:

this is worse then the time she barged into my room to talk about masterbation, while i was high..lol..maybe ill post this story another time..

2. ugh my parents are pissing me off right now too...

we have one thing in common :smoking:

3. you just ruined my milk and cookies

4. im sorry.. does it help if i tell u that my mom is a milf... lol...cuz she is

5. ...can i have your moms dirty panties....? pweeeese:)

but on a serious note, thats disgusting, i would have told my mom to take that shit elsewhere

6. Weird! But hey at least your mom isn't all uptight n shit.

7. *cough*

Pics of the mother?

8. I think you should just go on about the masterbation story now Lol :D

9. Sell those on Ebay, it'll work, there's people out there who'll bid on it...(including me) jk, but seriously, steal those undies and PROFIT, thats what i say.. profit from whatever goodies you can take from people, not necareesily steal but you know, don't hurt anyone. DO IT>

10. #10 bronco, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    Tell your mom I'll smell them for you....:ey:

Sorry I couldn't resist.

11. sorry guys no pix...she has atleast the right to privacy...she gets enough from all the sexual comments my friends make about her, soo no posting of her.... lol....

and the masterbation story will be posted probably next week... :p

12. A mom-daughter talk about masturbation?
    Well slap me silly!
    *Interest radar peaks*

13. masterbation story?!?!:eek:

14. MILF panties take on a whole different meaning and put this thread in a whole new light.

Just sayin'.

15. lol thnx guys for lettin me see the humor out of this situation... but still it was uncalled for wat she did...

masterbation story will be posted on my 420th post!! ...which is not that far offf.. :cool:

16. You got 3 posts girl.

Hey how hot is your mom?

*Use up your posts on me please*

17. cant wait :smoking:

18. would it be completely weird to say that i would even fuck my own mom? lol...i have a feelin this will lead to an incest conversation..haha...lady has a great firm ass... idk, my mom is just beautiful all around really....

19. This thread just took a bit of a twist didn't it?

Hourglass shape?

Oh and no those kind of thoughts are peachy.

20. wait what???