Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My moms crazy nose

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Pwhip, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Sooo 15 min ago went in my basement to weigh a bag. Latley my mom has been saying the house smells like pot alot when there is nooo way it should smell. Sooo anyways i get done weighing the bag and put everything away in containers and walk back up to my room its 2 am sooo my mom was in her room sleeping with the door closed and after a couple mins i hear her yelling at me saying the whole house smells like pot. How is this even possible i didnt even smoke. I was in my fernus room in my basment and my moms room is on the second story

2. Some stuff will smell up quite a bit of a house if it's a decent amount in a jar that hasn't been opened recently. Either that or she didn't smell anything.

3. dude wen you smoke pot alot you dont smell it cus ur used to it, non smokers smell it and trust me if you got rea dank shit, the whole house can smell up, like i litterally opened up my airtight watertight ammobox and the whole room smelled like ganja lol i love/hate it

4. its like walking outside and smelling a skunk, you cant see it but you know its there.  Btw furnace room might be bad idea as the smell may be more easily spread around the house.  As in the furnace intakes the air and moves it thru the vents...directly into your moms room, just a thought.

5. Everytime I read these stories I imagine Roderick from wimpy kid with a bag trying to be discreet and smoke it without his tv parents finding out.

haha