Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My mom

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SniperKitty, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Sitting here blazed up with my mom, haven't seen her in a long time! Who else blazes with their parents? :D

2. 1 time i blazed with luigi from mario. i think

3. Pics or it didn't happen. Let's see this MILF.

4. Lucky bastard.....

5. My mom use to smoke when she was younger but not anymore, I got high with her once and she said it made her paranoid. But she rolls joints for me sometimes when I visit.

6. I blaze with other peoples parents. one day though

7. #8 SniperKitty, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha first time my mom visited me in Florida she made a makeshift bong out of a water bottle and my French horn mouthpiece haha

8. [​IMG]
    I don't even know what to say.

9. Smoked with my dad and hated it. So now i smoke with my dads friends. They are pretty chill

10. *eyes thread and request for evidence*

11. I don't, nor do I wish.
    Blazing with parents is awkward. I'll be better off getting high, then my parents getting high. Not at the same time. That's real awkward.

12. That would just be over the top awkward...I refuse haha.

13. #14 DToker420, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    To the people saying it's awkward...how? Smoking with my dad was the most bonding experience I've ever had with him. Now that we light up together our relationship has gotten so much better.
    I really don't understand how it would be awkward

14. ive smoked with the rents since my 17th birthday.
    Theres nothing else like smoking with a stoner that has 40+ years of experience.

15. How do you figure?

16. I clicked on this thread hoping to see a MILF or something. :(

17. I have smoked with my mom a couple times. The first time was on new years when i was 17 "happy new years, kid smoke up" and she tossed me her hand held vape.. It was odd but pretty damn cool, haha

P.S. I was grounded at the time, thats why i was hanging out with my mom on new years..lol

18. we wait for evidence....:smoke:

19. i wanna smoke with my mom so bad, frigin' straight-edge square